1. June 4, 2016  

Nerf naxxramas, to allow new people to actualy start raiding.

I know its a hardcore realm, and i know u want that to be that way, the only population that this realm is gonna have is guilds that actually raided naxxramas when it was the only the only content available.
    This almost impossible for new people to start raiding, they need to have a stable guild, to actualy down some bosses with dungeon gear, which is insanely hard, and people will just get bored and go icecrown cause its easier.
    Warmane i know u care little about people opinions and desires, good example is the enchant [Greater inscription of the gladiator] never been available to alliance (lol), but please do this, i don't wanna see this realm die out cause u guys don't see the issues that new players are currently having.

2. June 4, 2016  

3. June 5, 2016  
    I know its a hardcore realm, and i know u want that to be that way, the only population that this realm is gonna have is guilds that actually raided naxxramas when it was the only the only content available.
    This almost impossible for new people to start raiding, they need to have a stable guild, to actualy down some bosses with dungeon gear, which is insanely hard, and people will just get bored and go icecrown cause its easier.
    Warmane i know u care little about people opinions and desires, good example is the enchant [Greater inscription of the gladiator] never been available to alliance (lol), but please do this, i don't wanna see this realm die out cause u guys don't see the issues that new players are currently having.
    You can Buy the Gear from the Shop Kappa

4. June 5, 2016  
    Naxx is not even hard.
    Naxx 10 man is hard. And 25 man is also hard if your raid is at 3600 but its ok i guess. But naxx10 is unreasonable, Your tank or healers or both must have25 man gear or you must spend many many many hours on it to clear it only to get heroic equivalent gear. Well that sucks

5. June 5, 2016  
    You can Buy the Gear from the Shop Kappa
    To be honest, this ^, basicly warmane makes the content so hard so people buy gear from the shop, the ammount of naxx runs i could do on my alts, that i can't, cause i have to have good gear to do it, this is plain ridiculous and warmane doesnt care at all

6. June 5, 2016  
    You have no idea what you are talking about. Classic example of a player from dw/rag.

"the only population that this realm is gonna have is guilds that actually raided naxxramas when it was the only the only content available."
    The people who raided naxx when it was the only cont avail? You do know that naxx was even harder then, and that people had even less of a gear then you do now.
    Edited: June 5, 2016

7. June 5, 2016  
    Im not talking about my gear or myself, im talking about people currently joining the server, dinging 80 or getting some dungeon gear, how can they do naxx, with pugs, cmon man, we all know that doesnt work, and u also know.
    U can also check my armory, i play on lordaeron, i never played on deathwing or ragnaros :)

8. June 5, 2016  

9. June 5, 2016  
    As a newly leveled character i find out super hard to gear up with these buffs. So you let basically everyone gear up and then you implement this 200% buff on naxx 10 and make it impossible for new players to start raiding. A few minutes ago i've formed a reasonably good pug with everyone over 3700 gs.This **** was harder than current mythic raids in wod. Anub'rekhan with almost 8mil health spawns scarabs with 32k hp that deal 3k +dmg each and if they are not instantly cc'd they rape ur healer within miliseconds,and i dont even wanna start talking about patchwork and the rest.

NERF NAXX FOR THE SAKE OF NEW PLAYERS

10. June 6, 2016  
    As a newly leveled character i find out super hard to gear up with these buffs. So you let basically everyone gear up and then you implement this 200% buff on naxx 10 and make it impossible for new players to start raiding. A few minutes ago i've formed a reasonably good pug with everyone over 3700 gs.This **** was harder than current mythic raids in wod. Anub'rekhan with almost 8mil health spawns scarabs with 32k hp that deal 3k +dmg each and if they are not instantly cc'd they rape ur healer within miliseconds,and i dont even wanna start talking about patchwork and the rest.

NERF NAXX FOR THE SAKE OF NEW PLAYERS
    The buff was there from the beginning, it's even been nerfed quite a bit from that.

11. June 6, 2016  
    Hey!

We have a proportional difficulty reduction planned for Naxxramas. It will be introduced with the next raid reset - Stay tuned.

12. June 6, 2016  

13. June 6, 2016  
    Hey!

We have a proportional difficulty reduction planned for Naxxramas. It will be introduced with the next raid reset - Stay tuned.
    Can't wait for next reset then 8)

14. June 6, 2016  
    Hey!

Is this for 10 or 25 as well ?

15. June 6, 2016  
    Is this for 10 or 25 as well ?
    Currently only 10 man is planned.

12 Last