1. June 5, 2016  

C.O.D. mail scam:is not acceptable is different then MUSNT

i played in silvanas 4 years i did cod scraming and i didnt got ban because always will have stuped people
    in warmane rules is said C.O.D. mail scam: Attempting to scam gold from players through the mail system is not acceptable.

NOT ACCEPTABLE means you can do it but is not right -yo u CANT be punished
    MUST NOT means that u cant do it and youll be punished

so i got ban cause there is stuped people ...they cant read their mails and i got ban ??? i have noo guilt they have no brains
    why you dont ban the players that camping all low lv areas ??? this should be for ban

pls !!!!!!!!!read this inted copyng some random links at the rules!!!!!!!! i didnt cheat the server system i didnt used bugs

this servert sux on so many levels if u dont unban me

2. June 5, 2016  
    i played in silvanas 4 years i did cod scraming and i didnt got ban because always will have stuped people
    in warmane rules is said C.O.D. mail scam: Attempting to scam gold from players through the mail system is not acceptable.

NOT ACCEPTABLE means you can do it but is not right -yo u CANT be punished
    MUST NOT means that u cant do it and youll be punished

so i got ban cause there is stuped people ...they cant read their mails and i got ban ??? i have noo guilt they have no brains
    why you dont ban the players that camping all low lv areas ??? this should be for ban

pls !!!!!!!!!read this inted copyng some random links at the rules!!!!!!!! i didnt cheat the server system i didnt used bugs

this servert sux on so many levels if u dont unban me
    U suck on so many lvls for trying to scam.
    F... dumbass u deserve your ban for your stupidity and btw RIP english.

3. June 5, 2016  
    The english is strong with this one

4. June 5, 2016  
    Where does it say the COD scam is verboten? I cannot find it. I however did find that impersonating staff is verboten, which many COD scammers make use of

5. June 5, 2016  
    Is this icecrown's daily dose of comedy?

6. June 5, 2016  
    oh dear :D tbh, i'm not sure if this is a troll, or he is serious... anyway, not acceptable Does mean it is forbidden as a rule - and with a very good reason!.. if it was bad, but still acceptable in some way, it would be perhaps 'not recommended', or alike... imagine of all the people you have trolled, decide to say 'thanks' in some way, like quest camping or idk... isn't it the same?
    windarrow +1 xD

7. June 5, 2016  
    Where does it say the COD scam is verboten? I cannot find it. I however did find that impersonating staff is verboten, which many COD scammers make use of
    The GM team reserves the right to act outside of the written rules in situations they deem it necessary to do so. That said, a scam is a scam. I think we all know how the staff views scammers.

8. June 5, 2016  
    do you promise to say this server is great if they unban you?

9. June 5, 2016  
    You can make a buiseness on idiоts and scam em, but you are not allowed to roleplay warmane staff, thats all.

10. June 5, 2016  
    You can make a buiseness on idiоts and scam em, but you are not allowed to roleplay warmane staff, thats all.
    Scamming is also not allowed. C.O.D mail scam is bannable just like any other type of scam. But staff impersonation was usually permanent ban.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037
    C.O.D. mail scam: Attempting to scam gold from players through the mail system is not acceptable.

11. June 5, 2016  
    This has to be the stupidest post i have ever seen in my life

12. June 5, 2016  
    The GM team reserves the right to act outside of the written rules in situations they deem it necessary to do so. That said, a scam is a scam. I think we all know how the staff views scammers.
    you could WARNING ME BEFORE BAN ME why u didnt ??? ....even the snakes warning before to bite ! so u can try to unban me and i will accept this as warning to me

13. June 5, 2016  
    you could WARNING ME BEFORE BAN ME why u didnt ??? ....even the snakes warning before to bite ! so u can try to unban me and i will accept this as warning to me
    Well, first of all, I'm not a GM. So I don't handle these things in-game. Secondly, read anyone0's post. It is specifically indicated in the rules that it isn't allowed. I'm sorry, but ignorance isn't an excuse to get around the consequences of the rules. Your actions aren't morally correct either way, as such, I can't say that I will support your actions.

Anyway, you can submit a ban appeal on the website.
    Thread closed.