1. June 5, 2016  

"Natural Progression" on Icecrown?

Hello, I'm debating between the two WotLK realms and I'm looking to experience natural WotLK progression with a group of players who are at Blizzard's intended ilvl. I don't want to be rushed through content and I'm not looking to be involved with players who have purchased their items from the store.

> Are there guilds on Icecrown who intend to progress naturally from entry level PVE and forward?

> Am I better off sticking to Lordaeron?

Thank you in advance!

2. June 5, 2016  
    i recall someone saying they were making a guild for this, although i don't know if it got much attention. most on icecrown ding 80, either get boe's of the ah or farm some rep, fos/pos farm, rdf hc and then on to icc. doubt there's to many that be willing to hold themselves back just to raid older content when we can simply do it with higher tiered gear and waste lest time on it.

3. June 5, 2016  
    most on icecrown ding 80, either get boe's of the ah or farm some rep, fos/pos farm, rdf hc and then on to icc.
    That's pretty much what I'd expect. Thanks for the input, much appreciated.

4. June 5, 2016  
    i'm not saying you won't find people, but http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=331486 and http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=330762 didn't seem to have much luck with it. you could probably find a guild for this on lord quite easily, but you'd have to deal with ridiculous raid buffs.

5. June 5, 2016  
    Ah dang this is a bummer to see. Was going to come here from a dying server for just this but I can't imagine leveling up 1x again. Well guess I'll just ride out where I'm at :(

6. June 6, 2016  
    i recall someone saying they were making a guild for this, although i don't know if it got much attention. most on icecrown ding 80, either get boe's of the ah or farm some rep, fos/pos farm, rdf hc and then on to icc. doubt there's to many that be willing to hold themselves back just to raid older content when we can simply do it with higher tiered gear and waste lest time on it.
    There are guild like this on horde and on alliance aswell.