1. June 5, 2016  

I realy want to see nertharion with 4k+ players again

I remember nertharion 2 years before it was realy fun becouse there was much more skilled players with pvp and pve. i really miss for some descent 3s ques by raunchy and oladoda i want to see nertharion with more population once again . becouse it is only one normal server on cataclysm. where u can play it.
    Edited: June 5, 2016

2. June 5, 2016  
    They were queing few hours ago some random comps, but 3v3 is pretty much dead. Most of them are playing retail cuz there's no good competition here. I guess during last days of season it will be best, mehh and some other players might play on the tourney if there is for cata.

3. June 5, 2016  

4. June 5, 2016  

English lesson

Chill m8 its not school and i know how to speak English so please just pass it

5. June 5, 2016  
    Dat engrish kirred me
    Hur hur hur su funni men

6. June 5, 2016  
    Neltharion let alone cata will never go back to what it use to be, for it to be done warmane would need to shut down MoP, make a x1 cata server (similar to Lordearon), as well as put wayyyyy more development into cata, as well as merge warsong into neltharion and even if all that is done it dosent guarantee a 4k population but would notice a significant different atleast 1k+ more players

I wish I could fight infected, solstice, DDS and anarchy in bgs just for nostalgia :D
    Edited: June 5, 2016

7. June 5, 2016  

8. June 6, 2016  

I miss old times with much more players then we have it on cata realms right now

I can't find any good server on cataclysm , my favorite version of world of warcraft is this one . and its so sad to see that your favorite server is so dead with pvp and also with pve, is there any good servers left to play on it? i mean cataclysm

9. June 6, 2016  
    i came back to play on warmane, was a molten player, had many great chars on frostwolf, and i started wotlk first, leveled a shaman there started playing and i loved the game, but i was thinking like i should play cata i killed lk here there is not much i want to do here, and i downloaded cata, leveled a hunter and it was great there was no grinding i did it all by quests. then i started gearing and came to 355 ilvl and then wanted to do some rdf hc but guess what i sat for 3 days without anyone inviting me to their group because my ilvl is low!? many people i whispered for inv ignored me some were even saying things like "noobs pls dont whisper" and stuff like that, and after those 3 days i was like f*ck this sh*t, i dont want to play this, went back to wotlk.

10. June 6, 2016  
    i came back to play on warmane, was a molten player, had many great chars on frostwolf, and i started wotlk first, leveled a shaman there started playing and i loved the game, but i was thinking like i should play cata i killed lk here there is not much i want to do here, and i downloaded cata, leveled a hunter and it was great there was no grinding i did it all by quests. then i started gearing and came to 355 ilvl and then wanted to do some rdf hc but guess what i sat for 3 days without anyone inviting me to their group because my ilvl is low!? many people i whispered for inv ignored me some were even saying things like "noobs pls dont whisper" and stuff like that, and after those 3 days i was like f*ck this sh*t, i dont want to play this, went back to wotlk.
    What a thrilling story.

11. June 6, 2016  
    wow man..

i wonder how you get through life if you're this sensitive lmao

12. June 6, 2016  
    wow man..

i wonder how you get through life if you're this sensitive lmao
    that wasnt the point, my point was that cata is unplayable cause of elitist players that are unfriendly to new players.

13. June 6, 2016  
    that wasnt the point, my point was that cata is unplayable cause of elitist players that are unfriendly to new players.
    Hey I'm an elitist and helped a level 83 kill a dragon and gave him pots and crit elixirs which I personally use to kill stuff.

Stop stereotyping elitists you communist prick

It's not always about memenememememememememememmeme

You are so selfish dude

Also try to join a guild, that might help

14. June 6, 2016  
    Neltharion let alone cata will never go back to what it use to be, for it to be done warmane would need to shut down MoP, make a x1 cata server (similar to Lordearon), as well as put wayyyyy more development into cata, as well as merge warsong into neltharion and even if all that is done it dosent guarantee a 4k population but would notice a significant different atleast 1k+ more players

I wish I could fight infected, solstice, DDS and anarchy in bgs just for nostalgia :D
    I agree, the only way we could get a higher population would be "restarting cata"".

You wish to fight those guilds, but they don't exist anymore. Cata got ignored too long and the staff is reliable for neglecting and the downgoing of cata alone.
    What do you expect to happen when there are 4 updates in 2years of time... sad

PS: Fire mage still not fixed after now 8months, it's unplayable in raids due to that...

15. June 6, 2016  
    There was many reasons behind that Cata lost almost 7000 players across months. Some percent of it is just game's fault, 4.3.4 and its proc gear brings gigantic unbalance, specially when you can just donate yourself all 416 items. Remember BLFetish+Rogue incident beign around for a months, or Ret+Gurth for minimum 5 months without fix.

In the other side, almost all old instances closed since YEARS, achievements not working. Back then when I started playing on Molten in 2012 I remember Sargeras 4500 players+queue, Frostwolf 4500 players+queue and Neltharion peeking at 4000~ players, now we got over 1500 players at its best.

Damaged PvP scene is nothing new, back then people hit up to 3200 rating in 2s or even 2600 in 3s, now good luck with getting Elite gear.

Neltharion will be dead, nothing can stop it.

Spoiler: Show
    Imo Cata/MoP is some kind of slums of this server, and there is only one expansion you can play at comfortable level

I can't find any good server on cataclysm , my favorite version of world of warcraft is this one . and its so sad to see that your favorite server is so dead with pvp and also with pve, is there any good servers left to play on it? i mean cataclysm
    PS: Don't write any other server names here, you will get banned.
    Edited: June 6, 2016

12 Last