1. June 5, 2016  

Feral druid

Hello, I have noticed that there are just a few feral druids on this server, and if there are feral druids they are either high rated, or complete 1.3k trash, have you ever though about why is that. Do you guys think I should make a FERAL druid guide for waramne? Would you benefit from that, if guide is good would you maybe consider rolling feral, I dont wanna type for no reason =))

Good night boys

2. June 5, 2016  
    Feral guides available in retail forums should suffice for the fundamentals. Stuff like gearing, enchanting, talents/glyphs... the basics are covered there.
    I think if you want to get more people to try feral here, maybe videos of arena or dueling would be better (preferably with explanation of some sort, vocal or textual). Or if you're only interested in making written guides, then perhaps focus more on sections with arena tips,comps etc.

Will be hard anyways since quite the majority would be interested only if feral can do insane damage, which atm with 40k rip crits, looks bleak at best.
    I hope you make the guide though. Good luck! :)

3. June 5, 2016  
    Go for it, there's plenty of people that need a GOOD guide, and other people that could even use 1 or 2 tips that they may not know yet

I'd say im decent, but sure as hell would benefit from some tips from a really good Druid

4. June 6, 2016  
    Feral guides available in retail forums should suffice for the fundamentals. Stuff like gearing, enchanting, talents/glyphs... the basics are covered there.
    I think if you want to get more people to try feral here, maybe videos of arena or dueling would be better (preferably with explanation of some sort, vocal or textual). Or if you're only interested in making written guides, then perhaps focus more on sections with arena tips,comps etc.

Will be hard anyways since quite the majority would be interested only if feral can do insane damage, which atm with 40k rip crits, looks bleak at best.
    I hope you make the guide though. Good luck! :)
    I'm feral druid 525 ilvl. My Rip Crits 60-65k easily but to do that you need to now how feral works really. Rotation is very nice I like it a lot.
    My Advie for high rip crits!! : Full mastery build, Dream of Cenarius, Savage roar up and pull 5 points, Healing Touch for DoC proc, Tiger's fury and BOOM high proc rip :)
    Edited: June 6, 2016

5. June 6, 2016  
    I'm feral druid 525 ilvl. My Rip Crits 60-65k easily but to do that you need to now how feral works really. Rotation is very nice I like it a lot.
    My Advie for high rip crits!! : Full mastery build, Dream of Cenarius, Savage roar up and pull 5 points, Healing Touch for DoC proc, Tiger's fury and BOOM high proc rip :)
    Sacrificing HotW for DoC is a bad idea. You get a small boost in damage for giving up MOST of feral's healing potential.

6. June 6, 2016  
    Sacrificing HotW for DoC is a bad idea. You get a small boost in damage for giving up MOST of feral's healing potential.
    And then after such hassle hop come to delete that sooo high crit rip :D

7. June 6, 2016  
    Hard class that takes time to master.
    Guides won't increase the amount of feral players on server, there are hundreds all over the net anyway.
    And the number is actually not that low, there are other specs that are way less played than feral (e.g. Arcane, Enhancement, Balance, Arms, Demonology e.t.c.).

And even if you master feral you're still way less superior to stuff like Rogues, Mages, Warriors, Monks. You won't get past 2.4k no matter how good you're. 1.8k exped mage will still destroy you.

8. June 6, 2016  
    Guides won't increase the amount of feral players on server, there are hundreds all over the net anyway.
    And the number is actually not that low, there are other specs that are way less played than feral (e.g. Arcane, Enhancement, Balance, Arms, Demonology e.t.c.).

And even if you master feral you're still way less superior to stuff like Rogues, Mages, Warriors, Monks. You won't get past 2.4k no matter how good you're. 1.8k exped mage will still destroy you.
    Arms less played? Are you high?

9. June 6, 2016  

Bull****, Feral comps are really good in 2s, if you are playing correctly you can have same or even more pressure on target then even rogues or warriors =)

10. June 7, 2016  
    Bull****, Feral comps are really good in 2s, if you are playing correctly you can have same or even more pressure on target then even rogues or warriors =)
    i do agree that feral is a pain in the *** to deal with but i think the point messiah is trying to make is there are other specs that are in a better state atm to push rating other than feral.

11. June 7, 2016  
    i do agree that feral is a pain in the *** to deal with but i think the point messiah is trying to make is there are other specs that are in a better state atm to push rating other than feral.
    Do we play classes becouse we get high rate now?

12. June 7, 2016  
    I mained feral since TBC and stopped playing it after blizzard removed all the fun from the class during cata...
    Dont ask for people's opinion for this guide. Do it if you enjoy doing it, dont if you dont.
    I will read it just to know the class better, but probably wont play feral anymore..

13. June 7, 2016  
    I main feral and i guarantee you if you master it you can 1v1 anyone. Its a really fun class and you have a LOT of keybinds. Your main bar will look empty compared to your other actionbars.

14. June 7, 2016  
    Do we play classes becouse we get high rate now?
    Wasn't your original post based just on arena ratings where you compared 1300 ferals as thrash? You can'thave it both ways. Either you choose a class/race because you like it or you choose it because of it's bonuses/spells and current overall state to pursue ratings or best DPS/HPS in raids. So pick a side and stick to it.
    I personaly think that you can be the best playing anything as long as you know how to play it and to adopt to certain situations. For example I see a very small amount of goblins compared to other races but I wouldn't change my goblin main for the world. The look/animation/voice acting and the flavor of it is just priceless to me.

15. June 7, 2016  

12 Last