1. June 6, 2016  

Didnt get arenapoints today

Hello, i didnt get arenapoints on my druid today http://armory.warmane.com/team/FailComp/Blackrock even though i had clearly done enough games. All my other characters did get arenapoints and previous flushes i didnt have any problems with my druid as well. Anyone else with this problem ? Is there anyone who could help me get the points?

I have 1128 arenapoints atm (didnt buy anything yet) which is from my previous flushes with both 1703 rating exactly which gave 464 arenapoints each as you can see in team history. The other 200 are from Bgs. I should have 461 points more from my current 1700 rating which would result in 1589 points. Plx help :(

(also btw: since theres no way to change the rightmost number from 9 to 8 by buying stuff or whatever thats also pretty much proove (unless i missed an item or smth) that i didnt get points in at least one flush just in case some gm/dev checks my amount of points)
    Edited: June 6, 2016

2. June 7, 2016  
    Guess i cant expect any help regarding this topic?

3. June 8, 2016  
    I think u have to win one arena to get pts...

4. June 9, 2016  
    I think u have to win one arena to get pts...
    What? If you look at the teamhistory you can see that i did 15 games on sunday a day before the flush on monday. I won 8 and lost 7.

Still requesting help from GMs/Devs btw. Cmon this is your chance to fix a rare bug guys. You have the whole teamhistory with all the important numbers like pointchanges, teamrating etc. that might caused the bug. Also i would be very sad if my 461 points would not be given to me :(
    Edited: June 9, 2016

5. Hi there,

anyone knows when are the flush scheduled ? i didn't get arena points last week, and i didin't get today

anyone looking into this staff ?

Kindly

6. Hi there,

anyone knows when are the flush scheduled ? i didn't get arena points last week, and i didin't get today

anyone looking into this staff ?

Kindly
    Same here, no points today! Why?
    You are not supposed to get points today. Flushes are on monday and friday in the early morning.