1. June 6, 2016  
    Its not a matter of quality but of quantity.
    The alliance is dominating in WG because they simply outnumber the horde.
    Alliance outnumbers horde because horde Proteus, Warmonges and rest paypal "pvp" guilds prefer to que up Av-Ab-Eye with 20 healers premade and rape alliance pugs there instead of queing WG.

I saw many times, how horde [after gettin ranks first wave] takes siege engines, demolishes and goest to... alliance on the east, instead of fortress assault.
    The one game when horde didnt act that braindead they won.

Also Purplebeer can rape allianec raid solo, no clue why he does not que anymore, prolly bichslapped by administration cuz of million complains or sufferin' from obesity in some hospital. With his heavy support horde has all chances to win, but thats Alliance vs Multiboxers game utterly boring and equals to the game when alliance farms horde at GY.

Muliboxers just have won WG< many gz much wow.
    Edited: June 6, 2016

2. June 6, 2016  
    If the horde want to win WG then they should just win it. It's not the alliances fault that all the horde players are too busy making premades and not joining WG. (I have never seen the alliance lose WG, but I have seen the horde with up to 6 stacks of tenacity. Then the moment I join a BG after WG it's a horde premade with the horde winning every single BG until I get queued again a different group.) Blame the BiS geared hordes for not entering WG, not the alliance.

3. June 6, 2016  
    If the horde want to win WG then they should just win it. It's not the alliances fault that all the horde players are too busy making premades and not joining WG. (I have never seen the alliance lose WG, but I have seen the horde with up to 6 stacks of tenacity. Then the moment I join a BG after WG it's a horde premade with the horde winning every single BG until I get queued again a different group.) Blame the BiS geared hordes for not entering WG, not the alliance.
    I am not going to bother reading all that. Seriously, many people are suffering, how do you want me to go talk to every single horde player and convince them to get better in pvp and start joining WG ? IT IS UNBALANCED SITUATION RIGHT NOW END OF STORY !

4. June 6, 2016  
    I am not going to bother reading all that. Seriously, many people are suffering, how do you want me to go talk to every single horde player and convince them to get better in pvp and start joining WG ? IT IS UNBALANCED SITUATION RIGHT NOW END OF STORY !
    I'm saying that it's not that alliance overpop the horde. It's that hordes just don't queue up. They're too busy making premade BGs. Not any fault to the alliance. If one faction has 6 stacks of tenacity that's just lazy man.

5. June 6, 2016  
    Alliance outnumbers horde because horde Proteus, Warmonges and rest paypal "pvp" guilds prefer to que up Av-Ab-Eye with 20 healers premade and rape alliance pugs there instead of queing WG.

I saw many times, how horde [after gettin ranks first wave] takes siege engines, demolishes and goest to... alliance on the east, instead of fortress assault.

Also Purplebeer can rape allianec raid solo, no clue why he does not que anymore, prolly bichslapped by administration cuz of million complains or sufferin' from obesity in some hospital. With his heavy support horde has all chances to win, but thats Alliance vs Multiboxers game utterly boring and equals to the game when alliance farms horde at GY.

Man, relax. So much hate about horde premades / pvprs. Do you think that my faction is the only one with Pay-to-win guilds? I could number more than 3/4 on ally side. Just say thanks that some people actually enjoy pvp on horde side, or you'll be waiting 1 hour bg-queues.

PS: Also that hate about something so normal here (some people multiboxing since the very begining), and that hold Warmane economy... Are you high or something xD? Maybe that multiboxing is the only reasson some hordes can also enjoy pve on this disbalanced realm :/ (?). Just my oppinion. I DON'T KNOW (?)

6. June 6, 2016  
    What do you suggest?
    Learn how to play better

7. June 6, 2016  
    Man, relax. So much hate about horde premades / pvprs. Do you think that my faction is the only one with Pay-to-win guilds? I could number more than 3/4 on ally side. Just say thanks that some people actually enjoy pvp on horde side, or you'll be waiting 1 hour bg-queues.
    So easy to say to relax after getting gy farmed by ****mades for 15 bgs in a row cuz horde donates full hc gear and then too cowards to play in pugs lol isn't it? Ye big PvPers. So for you, everything is right, the others are either crying, or nervous, or hating for no reason huh? People can be farmed 1h in gy and ye it's normal PvP right?

I give up...

8. June 6, 2016  
    Its not a matter of quality but of quantity.
    The alliance is dominating in WG because they simply outnumber the horde.

http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/2v2/Icecrown This has to be because double trinkets, not related to skill at all :)

9. June 6, 2016  

lol

20 healers premade

10. June 6, 2016  
    1 year ago

OMG ENABLE WG, noob warmane are u working on WG? free VOA y u so lame? WE WANT WG .. u promised retail exprerience !!
    Now

Remove WG OMG, we want free VOA ... bring ezz mode plzz, we're not good enough to win WG disable it!

Now seriously, im a horde player and i find missing VOA perfectly fine .. we suck at pvp we dont deserve it /end
    if ur a pver and y want to do VOA w/o fighting for it TOO BAD M8, 've got some bad news for ya

11. June 6, 2016  
    To the OP:

This game is not about balance. Has never been about balance. Some people are meant be street sweepers and some are meant to watch people sweep streets from high rise buildings. Some are meant to VoA, and some are meant to cry that they are unable to. Such is life. You are not a special snow flake entitled to anything. You have made your decision to join whatever faction you did on your own. This is not Mommy's and Daddy's basement where you scream that it is not fair that you have to pay rent because you can't get a job because you are waiting for a chance to do VoA. "You are not a special snow flake." Please repeat that to yourself ad nauseam and maybe, just maybe you will start to understand that which your parents have failed to illuminate for you young padawan.

12. June 7, 2016  
    As far Wg is concerned, most horde pvp players don't have much incentive on playing it. Why would they? So they can fight zergs that outnumber them 3:1? Or so they can enjoy all the wonders VoA can provide for them afterwards? Currently most of the horde side that does que Wg are exactly those that could use the gear from the raid. And most of those people have no idea what exactly they should do there at all. So you have people in PoS gear or some furious pieces running headlong into ally zergs instead of using the vehicles and attack the damn fort, and people that actually have some gear having to drive the damn siege engines. So why the surprise that horde isn't into it?
    I'm actually more interested in fighting there after the match is over. As it is, it just tastes too much like sota and ioc, but with most of the horde team afk.

As for the AV Enabler problem, I really do hope it never gets fixed, or even better gets broken even further. It has no place on this expansion whatsoever. It exists for people that want to play without any challenge, and just farm their all important "honour" kills. And don't try to sell me the story it's for guild vs guild bg fights, because that happens once in a blue moon here. If you wanted fights like that you'd actually do them in wpvp.

And the fact that some players are complaining now about horde being able to premade more easily because of alliance ques is hilarious. Mostly because most of the people complaining are those that transferred to alliance so they could participate in those kinds of premades, or just fight alongside them and get easy wins. You know, like the time just after the molten crash, or quite a few times after that. And I haven't seen them complain much when the horde had few pvp guilds active a few months before the merge, and the few weeks after. Playing pvp then as horde really was a challenge. The issue you have now is purely of your own making. You caused the number imbalance of pvp players, now enjoy the que. As well as the new transfer price. And I'm just gonna grin here.
    Edited: June 7, 2016 Reason: Minor text edits.

13. June 7, 2016  
    Racials are not as game changing as some people claim. One vs one might make a very slight difference, but not in something like WG. On retail Vanilla, horde dominated pvp until the addition of the blood elf race. Basically what I'm getting at is that the fault lies with the people behind the keyboard. Assuming that the numbers are even for each side, Wintergrasp favors the faction that plays smarter. Which is why you don't see pvp guilds doing wintergrasp. The majority of them only know how to bunch up in a ball and run in a straight line.

Also, it might seem like we outnumber you, but that's only because about 2-5 minutes in half your raid has rage quit already. Don't worry though, you guys can always cling to that hope that those 20 man bis slot multiboxers will sign on and hold your hand as they guide you to WG victory! Think positive!

/halfserioushalfbait

14. June 7, 2016  

15. June 7, 2016  
    I just wanted to point out that i really like this thread. That is all.

First 1234 Last