1. June 7, 2016  
    just wait until ohdo comes and leads the horde to victory

2. June 7, 2016  
    just wait until ohdo comes and leads the horde to victory
    come from where ? from under that rock they're hiding at ?

3. June 7, 2016  
    come from where ? from under that rock they're hiding at ?
    If you're horde,be proud you have <Ohdo> to get carried for victory,the only challenge if you are ally is fighting horde,the unbroken <Ohdo>

4. June 7, 2016  
    My position is to erase whole alliance. Why?
    Because 90% of players there are insane addicted to lust trash. Is grouping in thrallmar to kill noobs 24/7 normal? Same in Gatgetzan, wg (when it's won by horde), and many many many more areas. While leveling my first char i was farmed ~100 times by alliance lvl80s, when leveled alliance char it happened just 2-3 times. Whenether i talk to any of the alliance players i feel like "why, why didn't your mother do abortion, this world would be so much better without you", because they can't even talk normally, just trolling you with the most stupid crap you could ever imagine and they think it's funny.

Guys, are you atacking people on streets and pound them until death? No, in life we have jails.
    But why the hell those monkeys are not jailed in wow?
    Edited: June 8, 2016

5. June 8, 2016  
    So easy to say to relax after getting gy farmed by ****mades for 15 bgs in a row cuz horde donates full hc gear and then too cowards to play in pugs lol isn't it? Ye big PvPers. So for you, everything is right, the others are either crying, or nervous, or hating for no reason huh? People can be farmed 1h in gy and ye it's normal PvP right?

I give up...
    Have you seen a horde pug? Each time there's 2 DKs with 15k hp, one mage with 16k and at least 2 warriors with 17k hp.
    As a healer I dont see how the hell am I supposed to heal up them when they get crit by a full wf ally running in groups of at least 5 while horde is just a bunch of lows spread out all over the map.
    Pug horde is really hopeless, if I'm lucky I get one wf warr to heal and some decent locks, that's all. Today i've played 6 bgs cause I was bored and in 4 of those it was just hopeless to even try.

Ontopic: as someone said before: horde sucks @pvp, horde shouldnt be allowed in VOA. I also need some gear from there (mainly for OS) but I'll wait a week to get those two hours to do my VOAs and then forget about it.

6. June 8, 2016  
    Even if you have good gear or coordination tenacity simply isn't enough to combat the massive wrecking ball of alliance that roll up. You just get cc'd to death while 5 allys beat on you at once. The only real chance you have of getting up to first lieutenant is either sniping off random allies quickly with tenacity dmg buff (before you get put into an endless cc chain) from behind objects. Either that or farming the mobs, which takes time.

By the time you have first lieutenant normally the ally are well on their way to destroying your towers, and the numbers advantage has enabled them to make it so you can only have a maximum of 4 vehicles (more people to cap warehouses, tenacity doesnt effect warehouse capping in any way). They destroy said towers, come back and clean up any vehicles the horde have managed to muster up and proceed to push the horde back to their graveyard with overwhelming numbers.

The vehicles the horde did manage to muster up have either been destroyed quickly by alliance players joining the battle late and killing off these vehicles (as they happen to be the nearest happening to where they start in wg), or by the returning alliance wrecking ball after they are finished with the towers. This short lived vehicle push poses no threat as there is almost never enough horde with rank to max vehicles. Also, since tenacity doesn't buff vehicle damage anyway its pretty much a waste of time to even mount an offensive with vehicles against the keep (which makes it impossible to win of course).

There use to be a gimme for the faction with less forces where you only had to kill 1 or 2 opposing players to get the maximum rank. I remember in retail if you were severely out numbered 1 kill would net you first lieutenant. I have yet to see this ever happen even with 5 stacks of tenacity and 0 kills. your kills always advance you 1 point forward toward first lieutenant. Wouldnt matter anyway though really, we could only ever get 4 siege engines out best case scenario, as we only realistically have the means to hold 1 workshop (always the one near where we spawn for obvious reasons).

In less detailed terms, tenacity fails because it doesn't buff vehicles in every aspect that it should, and it doesn't provide any cc duration reduction to horde players. you just get stun locked / disarmed / silenced and killed off in quick fashion. In addition it provides no assistance in capping and defending workshops.

If my memory serves me correctly tenacity was a relatively short lived solution to force imbalances in wintergrasp and eventually the numbers on both sides were regulated. I presume this happened after 3.3.5 seemingly.. The fact this change was made in itself is a pretty good showing that tenacity is not an adequate solution to the problem of force imbalances in wintergrasp.

Most people are not trying to say that we horde have some god given right to access VoA at least as much as ally... Most people simply want a fight that is actually conceivably winnable. A fight that makes gaining access to VoA more than just a pipe dream.
    Edited: June 8, 2016 Reason: typos

7. June 8, 2016  
    Alliance fight, Alliance win in Wintergasp, this is the way it works !

Yesterday, I did it two times, first time, Alliance was defending, and win. Second time, Alliance attack, and win. The raid is well coordinated by good people, we follow the leadership of them and it's a way to victory.

So I just can advice Horde to get some good lead !
    Since merge, the Alliance attack much than before.
    I

8. June 8, 2016  
    By the time you have first lieutenant normally the ally are well on their way to destroying your towers
    That's actually not true.
    Each game iam in 1/4 of alliance goes to the west and feeds a horde with ranks, especially if there is a multiboxer on horde side.
    Those rarely games when massive amount of alliance goes to west instead of east, outnumbering horde and paintraining them to GY occur only in the morning

Just a little advice - when you have first ranks by raping small group of alliance wich decided to go west, you should go back asap, get vehicle and assault base, do not keep push to east untill dead. And of courz your ambushrat midfarm rogues should have raped fortress cannons before asault.
    Each game horde acts that is ez win, cause alliance consists of 90% balkan kids do not know what does "Help to def please, # vehicles on horde" mean. Sad dat tactic is rarelly used by horde.

9. June 8, 2016  
    https://web.archive.org/web/20100221...Id=23329393344
    This is the only balance change I can find besides the 120v120 limit and early tenacity buff.
    You can start digging from a wiki like: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Wintergrasp to see if there is anything I missed.
    I can't find any balance related changes after 3.3.5.

10. June 9, 2016  
    My position is to erase whole alliance. Why?
    Because 90% of players there are insane addicted to lust trash. Is grouping in thrallmar to kill noobs 24/7 normal? Same in Gatgetzan, wg (when it's won by horde), and many many many more areas. While leveling my first char i was farmed ~100 times by alliance lvl80s, when leveled alliance char it happened just 2-3 times. Whenether i talk to any of the alliance players i feel like "why, why didn't your mother do abortion, this world would be so much better without you", because they can't even talk normally, just trolling you with the most stupid crap you could ever imagine and they think it's funny.

Guys, are you atacking people on streets and pound them until death? No, in life we have jails.
    But why the hell those monkeys are not jailed in wow?
    I vote up, same thing happens to me. Ally player taking things more serious " Horde are Evil, we will Erase the Horde from Existence". I rarely see Horde attack a Ally. And whats the point of killing small players? to give HONOR. Is it HONORABLE to kill little kids of opposite faction. Also what can any one do with 8-9 honor points. if he spend those time in BG he may get 100-200 points. some says its fun to kill each other. How the heck it will be fun to killed by one sword swing.

For the problem in WIntergrasp, I also suggest to add a Player Limit. Adding Que. Players should be added when a team of 5 is completed, and they should be add when both sides have equal number of teams

Also i liked to say here thats I never killed any Opposite faction player outside of a Battleground or Arena.

11. June 9, 2016  
    Also i liked to say here thats I never killed any Opposite faction player outside of a Battleground or Arena.
    What a virgin.

12. June 9, 2016  
    All this crying is ironic because Horde control Wintergrasp right now and have done so for the past couple days.

Alas this is largely due to the efforts of some pathetic multiboxers, but regardless still Horde have control.

13. June 9, 2016  
    It's fair ! and I agree with your position, but sometimes, it's who shot first... Demand's on greedo for result!
    You will have honor to engage sor ennemy outside but low lvl's pk is... trully a non sense.

For the queue, there is one, sometimes I do want to enter but cannot because the raid is full. The way is to put in the same numer of people; 20 space for the beggining and then 1-1 for each (one horde join, one ally can join ...) this can be a solution but I do like the way of WG and BG's in this server, I really don't know how it will go.

14. June 9, 2016  
    We just had a full 30 minute WG, you should check the fortress.
    There's no wall left standing

15. June 9, 2016  
    All this crying is ironic because Horde control Wintergrasp right now and have done so for the past couple days.
    Multiboxers controll WG, not horde.

First 1234 Last