1. VIRTUS are actually pretty bad in bgs, I saw pugs destroying their premades making some of them leave too.
    Their multiboxer also sucks. I don't know the name but he has 5 shamans iirc.

2. That's not what he said. You're putting words in his mouth now. A proper pre-made group is a group full of geared players who are PvP experienced and are coordinating the BG with a VOIP. These rarely exist on here. Try queueing up against a VIRTUS premade, see how you fare. Yes?
    "A premade is a Battlegrounds group that joined the battlegrounds as a group. This is for the convenience of people who want to play together in the same battlegrounds instance instead of being forked into different ones."
    Source:http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Premade

Doesnt matter what "elitist" players think - premade is a group that is created before joining a battleground.You can make premade group even with 0 gs players,no comunication and this is still going to be a premade group.Its the same with mboxers - it doesnt matter if he is low geared or bis geared,or how skilled he is.
    For Virtus - yes,they are good guild,1 of the best in Icecrown.Sadly im playing on ally side atm,so i cant queue vs them.Im in another pvp guild - Valar Morghulis.Our guild is smaller in size,but we too have many good players.So....i think that i know what is a premade group.

3. Try queueing up against a VIRTUS premade, see how you fare. Yes?

Can't que vs virtus so idk, but at least horde guilds like proteus unitex warbringers or all are bunch of *****s donating full highend hear then queing all together then they can barely understand 3 buttons, They can gy farm against 2k gs ally pugs once in a while, they lose against a team with decent geared / skilled players, been there done that multiple times, I don't even bother printing screenshots, easy wins = boring
    If you want to see decent premades, as I did for like 5 years, vanilla servers à votre service. Chellenge there is different, you can't even compare the skill cap you need
    Edited: June 16, 2016

4. Can't que vs virtus so idk, but at least horde guilds like proteus unitex warbringers or all are bunch of *****s donating full highend hear then queing all together then they can barely understand 3 buttons, They can gy farm against 2k gs ally pugs once in a while, they lose against a team with decent geared / skilled players, been there done that multiple times, I don't even bother printing screenshots, easy wins = boring
    If you want to see decent premades, as I did for like 5 years, vanilla servers à votre service. Chellenge there is different, you can't even compare the skill cap you need
    And yet.. you are here...

5. And yet.. you are here...
    I'm here cuz sometimes I like to change server from time to time, there's nothing wrong with it, or there is? I was playing vanilla for 3 years (had a char with 100k HK's) and more chars around, tried deathwing server in 2012 or so, spent few months in raggy too, went back to vanilla, then came here again, and I might go vanilla server again in the future, we never know, and afaik there's not any decent vanilla server, even that one which blizz closed down was bad with lags 24/7, still managed to get r10 but whatever who cares

So yea I don't really understand what's that "yet I'm here", yes I'm here cuz I want to, I don't need other ******s to tell me where should I play and spend my time on, that's up to me to decide

6. I wonder what will happen if some multyboxer decide to starts doing the same thing on ally side?What will horde players say then
    As someone who plays on Horde I can tell you right now that I wont be on here whining about dying because I know better than to run head first into a meat grinder.

7. http://oi63.tinypic.com/2hf7wk0.jpg

I think this screen say enough. The horde player multiboxer was supposed to not be in the relic chamber of Voa, before the entrance of the instance, since WG was controlled by the Alliance. Also, imho (idk the rule about camping and farming honor) it's not really fair doing ****s like this. Again, he was not supposed to be in that chamber.

8. Doesnt matter what "elitist" players think
    You're missing the point. You and others here are posting just for the sake of *****ing about multiboxers. You have no real arguments other than you're just infuriated about how it feels "unfair" to you. However, there is more in the equation than just you. So, on that note, I will be closing this thread. The ranting and complaining on the topic has gone on long enough.

First ... 2101112