1. June 7, 2016  
    Bad troll is bad, get back under your bridge.
    Pointing out a fact makes me a troll how exactly? Perhaps you should go look up what the word troll means before randomly calling people one.

2. June 7, 2016  
    aha.
    and ofc rest of my post is irrelevant because it would solve problem (kicking mass-multiboxers from battlegrounds)...
    you decide to quote least important part. ever considered becoming politician?
    How about we remove everything that can counter another class? It's just unfair that someone else's play style can entirely smash someone.
    If you want to whine about multiboxers in pvp then I suggest you get over the fact that one killed you. They're tied to one place, move the hell away from them, it's not like they can solo everything. Do you run into brick walls too?

3. June 8, 2016  
    Pointing out a fact makes me a troll how exactly? Perhaps you should go look up what the word troll means before randomly calling people one.
    Oh it was a fact? And you are basing it on? Your imagination?

4. June 8, 2016  
    Oh it was a fact? And you are basing it on? Your imagination?
    I'm basing it on the fact that I've seen it with my own eyes. Nevermind...just saw that you are new to the server, so you wouldn't know anything about these things.

5. June 8, 2016  
    I'm basing it on the fact that I've seen it with my own eyes. Nevermind...just saw that you are new to the server, so you wouldn't know anything about these things.
    Oh you've seen most multiboxers use flyhacks, ok, well I guess that settles it then.

Don't know what you consider new or old, Been playing on Warmane servers for the last 9 months, seen plenty of multiboxers and plenty of singleboxers, haven't seen anyone use flyhacks so far.

6. June 8, 2016  
    Im playing on molten since 2010 and I have never seen a multiboxer using flyhacks and flying around with his team.
    Where do u keep seeing such things? im really curious. Please elaborate.

7. June 8, 2016  
    Im playing on molten since 2010 and I have never seen a multiboxer using flyhacks and flying around with his team.
    Where do u keep seeing such things? im really curious. Please elaborate.
    There is some visual bug when people on mounts are shown flying without mounts, they have mount icon tho.

8. June 8, 2016  
    WG, AV all same...
    multiboxing by 2.3. 5? fine...
    multiboxing by 20-30? this is ****... and this is game breaking.
    just dont tell me blizzard dont ban mboxers so warmane also shouldnt.
    if multiboxer would join retail AV with 20 chars he would be asked in a second to not do that again by a GM spectacing it... and is he disagree GM would kick him from bg.

remember GM means Game Master - person who make sure that Role Playing Game is entertaining for all participants (google it)
    I have NEVER seen a GM on retail kick someone cause they multiboxed 20 characters in a BG. And considering Multiboxing isn't against the rules, they wouldn't do that. The only time a GM steps in to stop a player is zone disturbance which isn't a thing in BGs.

There is some visual bug when people on mounts are shown flying without mounts, they have mount icon tho.
    It's not really a visual bug, it is more of the mount hasn't rendered on your end yet.
    Edited: June 8, 2016

9. June 8, 2016  
    I don't think it's a visual bug when they are flying in bgs or in azeroth, this isn't Cata. Though, for quite a while, 99% of the people on this server were hacking, that seems to have calmed down somewhat though.

10. June 8, 2016  
    99% of the people on this server were hacking
    99%? You're joking right? That's like the entire realm population. Would be lovely to provide substantial facts rather then pulling numbers out your arse mate. Don't be surprised if you get banned from these forums by making such wild claims which could hurt the realms reputation and image.

11. June 8, 2016  
    99%? You're joking right? That's like the entire realm population. Would be lovely to provide substantial facts rather then pulling numbers out your arse mate. Don't be surprised if you get banned from these forums by making such wild claims which could hurt the realms reputation and image.
    How could it hurt them? There aren't enough GMs in the world to ban that many people...not to mention that would have left them with no players. Clearly you weren't around when pretty much everybody was using HH, every big guild using it in ICC for flying, no cd, no clip, etc, people using it to level, to farm herbs and mines, constantly getting killed in the air by people of your own faction...I stopped playing Wrath for over a year because of it. I only came back because they were able to block it with Sentinel finally.

12. June 8, 2016  
    I don't think it's a visual bug when they are flying in bgs or in azeroth, this isn't Cata. Though, for quite a while, 99% of the people on this server were hacking, that seems to have calmed down somewhat though.

It's a Illuminati fact, true, and our rulers are for sur not humans but reptilians...

If you think that, go outdoor take some fresh air. Btw go take fresh air, you need it dude, it's for you I say that.

13. June 9, 2016  
    It's a Illuminati fact, true, and our rulers are for sur not humans but reptilians...

If you think that, go outdoor take some fresh air. Btw go take fresh air, you need it dude, it's for you I say that.
    Joined April 24th, 2016...yeah nothing else to say here.

14. June 9, 2016  
    let's do dis boys, wg just started, multiboxer in our camp.

Rip whole team.

2-3 Multiboxers groups in one bg, very fun.

40 Chains Lightings, kk.
    Edited: June 9, 2016

15. June 9, 2016  
    They won't do you any good and they make you look like you are crying because you got bullied.
    Keep getting rekt.
    Its not about being bullied or w.e . What is fun about having some1 that has payed thousands of dollars ruining the experience of hunders of ppl? you can get carried all you want in wg from the multiboxxers but being against multiboxxers is both frustrating and stupid. Bragging about something with some1 elses balls.

First 1234 ... Last