1. June 9, 2016  

2. June 9, 2016  
    let's do dis boys, wg just started, multiboxer in our camp.
    Just wait till this special guy dies from obesity, so we will have few boxers left.

3. June 9, 2016  
    I have NEVER seen a GM on retail kick someone cause they multiboxed 20 characters in a BG. And considering Multiboxing isn't against the rules, they wouldn't do that. The only time a GM steps in to stop a player is zone disturbance which isn't a thing in BGs.
    I've seen this quote a lot so I'll reference it and mention how it's wrong in my post.

Multiboxing isn't against the rules - that's fair, it's not against the rules on retail or here and people accept that. Being in that WG that is being mentioned and other WG which these mutliboxers have been in (There was 2 sets in the one we're talking about and the majority of other WG battles). The idea of multiboxing isn't the problem, it's the server strain and lag which follows them that is the problem.

The server can maintain a solid 250 vs 250 (If that's the correct WG figures) quite fine, however, 40 + boxers with full totems (160 totems), and a massive chain of attacks is causing lag. That WG was unplayable and other WG battles have been the same.

People causing server lag on retail have been banned, including famous people such as Swifty and other people causing massive groups of people in specific locations which causes server lag or even crashes - even if they never meant it, have been banned and continue to be banned.

As much as Warmane tries to be like retail - they are not. Retail could handle this many multiboxers - Warmane cannot. That is the difference.

I don't even want to remove multiboxing but I do believe it should be capped because the realm simply cannot sustain it. If the realm could then by all means it should be allowed but it's clear it cannot, from my own experience having to leave multiple WG battles because it was unplayable, the comments here and OPs original complaints. (This is not FPS drops, it is server lag).

It is ruining play, it's actually easier to beat mutliboxing in BGs and it perfectly suits me as an Alliance player to have it as 9/10 are Horde (I haven't seen an Ally doing it). However, when it impacts the server causing unplayable lag, it becomes a problem for me and others.

Furthermore, I have seen people mentioning this lag would be caused if there wasn't multiboxers, but it isn't. What I mentioned above is causing the lag - moreso because for some weird reason (As the screenshots prior show) the multiboxers are somehow appearing at the Alliance spawn, causing massive spikes at the beginning of the battle.

In all honesty I don't care about the "It impacts the mutliboxer more". I don't see that as a valid argument, they are causing it and it remains their problem and if they cause the lag they shouldn't receive sympathy for doing so.

The majority of people moaning about multiboxing are simply moaning about their server being unplayable - not because the multiboxers are "OP and they are QQing" because that is not the case (Though that argument is *****ic).

If Warmane remain to support multiboxing to become blizzlike then they need to make their servers sustainable to maintain the multiboxers like Blizzard servers and if they don't, it should be capped. Bare in mind, as I mentioned, I don't support the removal of it, in fact - I support multiboxing but it needs to be limited until the servers are capable of maintaining such high numbers without causing massive amounts of lag.

4. June 9, 2016  
    Its not about being bullied or w.e . What is fun about having some1 that has payed thousands of dollars ruining the experience of hunders of ppl? you can get carried all you want in wg from the multiboxxers but being against multiboxxers is both frustrating and stupid. Bragging about something with some1 elses balls.
    Nah not really, I was just mocking how those people are trying to get something by qqing here on forums.
    And nah, I don't even play Wintergrasp, I only entered the first one when it was just released back on Deathwing and Horde won it.
    Pretty useless battleground for fully geared people, while awesome for the lower geared ones.
    My guess is that the only geared people that are farming it are ones who want to fight multiboxers just for fun and the ones that are farming the 100 victories in Wintegrasp achievement. Horde got multiboxers and people who want to get into VoA.

5. June 9, 2016  
    Just wait till this special guy dies from obesity, so we will have few boxers left.
    Back here always complaining ehhhh?, lol, saying the guys fat, is like someone saying your a kid cause all you do is complain, its a generic response. Honestly, why not lead off with momma slams, please delete your account.

6. As much as Warmane tries to be like retail - they are not. Retail could handle this many multiboxers - Warmane cannot. That is the difference.

I don't even want to remove multiboxing but I do believe it should be capped because the realm simply cannot sustain it. If the realm could then by all means it should be allowed but it's clear it cannot, from my own experience having to leave multiple WG battles because it was unplayable, the comments here and OPs original complaints. (This is not FPS drops, it is server lag).
    The WG battle never lagged before the Wotlk update of 6 june was implemented. All the WG battles before are actual proof that the server and code was working just fine and was perfectly capable of hosting the battle.
    It's just some buggy code that was implemented with the latest patch, don't worry they will find it and implement better code to get things working just like it used to be.

7. let's do dis boys, wg just started, multiboxer in our camp.

Rip whole team.

2-3 Multiboxers groups in one bg, very fun.

40 Chains Lightings, kk.
    Lol, so sad horde mboxers ruining pvp and gameplay for all others. And then nothing is done to prevent these situations

8. The WG battle never lagged before the Wotlk update of 6 june was implemented. All the WG battles before are actual proof that the server and code was working just fine and was perfectly capable of hosting the battle.
    It's just some buggy code that was implemented with the latest patch, don't worry they will find it and implement better code to get things working just like it used to be.
    Did you donate on your alts to gear them or you've geared them 1 by 1 in the game?

9. multibox is a cheat and will allways be seen as one from the player perspective, and the ones that use it just suk and cauze ingame lag. but you ppl should talk about icecrown lag not multiboxers do you like to play in thsi latency over 100 sometimes over 200 latency with 12k online this is bs, you spell cd finishes but delay cause it to not cast that s game breaking online gaming is all about latency and right now warmane doesn t seem to care about this same old story.

10. multibox is a cheat and will allways be seen as one from the player perspective, and the ones that use it just suk and cauze ingame lag. but you ppl should talk about icecrown lag not multiboxers do you like to play in thsi latency over 100 sometimes over 200 latency with 12k online this is bs, you spell cd finishes but delay cause it to not cast that s game breaking online gaming is all about latency and right now warmane doesn t seem to care about this same old story.
    - It will always be seen as a cheat from a player's perspective.
    You're not speaking for everyone. As far as the staff is concerned, a person being killed by a multiboxer and complaining about it is little different from someone getting ganked and complaining about it. Whether or not you respect the staff's perspective isn't so important, so long as you realize that no amount of complaining is going to change it.

- Multiboxing causes in-game lag.
    No. It doesn't. A 5-character multiboxer causes no more lag than 5 players do. Just the same that a 20-character multiboxer causes no more lag than 20 players do. If you think either of these are the case, then I have no idea what you're doing in the game if you only do things that wouldn't "lag" you, since this would exclude you from larger raid environments and battlegrounds in general.

- People should talk about Icecrown lag.
    There's 200 latency with 12k online? I'd say that's quite an accomplishment, if you ask me. Since you're bringing the subject here, I'll disregard your private message, since I can answer you here (publicly) instead. There is little information about this "lag", and if you're at 100 ms, that's pretty good considering. Naturally, we're always working on improving our realm's stability, and there's not much more that can be said about it. I don't know what this has to do with multiboxing.

- Warmane doesn't care about multiboxers and lag.
    False on both counts.
    As stated in the above paragraph, we work on improving the realm's stability all the time. It's an ongoing project of maintenance and improvement. On this particular point, I personally don't see what the fuss is about, considering the actual "lag" is very minimal in ratio with the population of the realm. In addition to the fact of how much better private server stability is nowadays as opposed to the "stability" of most servers during the TBC era (stability didn't exist). This isn't mentioning that I, myself, play with over 700ms at all times (hoorah for satellite internet), and that any of our community members outside of Europe are going to have 100-200ms latency at least. To which I say I have very little remorse for ~100ms. We do care about server stability, of course we do - but within reason.

As for multiboxing, we do care about that subject as well. I mean, there's a reason we have a forum section devoted to multiboxing and regularly delete threads and posts in that section from outsiders trying to provoke the regular members of that section. Obviously, people have opinions one way or another about it, and that is to be expected. I'm sorry to say, making everyone happy is not something that is realistically possible.

So, with all of that said, please be more respectful of others - especially of your fellow members.

11. The WG battle never lagged before the Wotlk update of 6 june was implemented. All the WG battles before are actual proof that the server and code was working just fine and was perfectly capable of hosting the battle.
    The quote below pretty much sums it up. 40 shamans casting chain with 160 totems at the same time causes lag.

Did you donate on your alts to gear them or you've geared them 1 by 1 in the game?

- Multiboxing causes in-game lag.
    No. It doesn't. A 5-character multiboxer causes no more lag than 5 players do. Just the same that a 20-character multiboxer causes no more lag than 20 players do. If you think either of these are the case, then I have no idea what you're doing in the game if you only do things that wouldn't "lag" you, since this would exclude you from larger raid environments and battlegrounds in general.

- People should talk about Icecrown lag.
    There's 200 latency with 12k online? I'd say that's quite an accomplishment, if you ask me. Since you're bringing the subject here, I'll disregard your private message, since I can answer you here (publicly) instead. There is little information about this "lag", and if you're at 100 ms, that's pretty good considering. Naturally, we're always working on improving our realm's stability, and there's not much more that can be said about it. I don't know what this has to do with multiboxing.

- Warmane doesn't care about multiboxers and lag.
    False on both counts.
    As stated in the above paragraph, we work on improving the realm's stability all the time. It's an ongoing project of maintenance and improvement. On this particular point, I personally don't see what the fuss is about, considering the actual "lag" is very minimal in ratio with the population of the realm. In addition to the fact of how much better private server stability is nowadays as opposed to the "stability" of most servers during the TBC era (stability didn't exist). This isn't mentioning that I, myself, play with over 700ms at all times (hoorah for satellite internet), and that any of our community members outside of Europe are going to have 100-200ms latency at least. To which I say I have very little remorse for ~100ms. We do care about server stability, of course we do - but within reason.
    I don't agree. I have played multiple WG battles and from my perspective, my experience and the screenshots and complaints in this thread, the mutliboxing is the cause of the lag.

I have never lagged in WG apart from when there has been a high level of multiboxers. 40 + shamans all casting chain with 160 + totems with the additionally Horde players stacking and the Alliance causes lag. I have experienced it first hand, it is server lag and nothing to do with fps, everytime there is 40 + multiboxers in WG there is lag, sometimes unstable lag which has made me leave the battle on multiple occasions.

200 letency with 12k players is impressive, but what does this what to do with multiboxing causing lag in specific zones? Yes private servers have improved since TBC but what does that have to do with the issue here?

Warmane is probably the most stable server around, nobody is bashing it, nobody is trying to say it hasn't improved. What people are saying is massive amounts of multiboxers in a 250v250 + zone is causing lag. I have experienced it first hand. The majority of people including myself have great connections, live close to the host and happily play fantastic in any BG - but WG, with high amounts of multiboxers is causing people lag, hence the thread and the complaints.

40 shamans casting at the same time with 200 + other people following them, summoning fire elements, having 160 + totems and attracting another 200 + Alliance players towards them with massive vehicles all going to the exact same place is causing lag and it nothing like world pvp or BGs, you are mistaken.
    Edited: June 10, 2016

12. I don't really care for multiboxers on WG or BG when they start to spam i stop playing its that simple. But the problem is most of them are *******'s and they come to dungeon entrance ( Icecrown Citadel ) or Stormwind and just proceed to kill you without any reason. I think that you should set rules for multiboxers and set some boundaries...

13. I can only imagine how enjoyable it is to be a multiboxer after reading all this QQ.

14. As for multiboxing, we do care about that subject as well. I mean, there's a reason we have a forum section devoted to multiboxing and regularly delete threads and posts in that section from outsiders trying to provoke the regular members of that section. Obviously, people have opinions one way or another about it, and that is to be expected. I'm sorry to say, making everyone happy is not something that is realistically possible.

So, with all of that said, please be more respectful of others - especially of your fellow members.

You do really care? It doesn't look like honestly, no offense

So you're saying that you devs delete topics / posts "regularly", don't you think then there's something off about that?
    Obviously it's pratically impossible to make everyone happy, hell, GOD knows how though it is to make everyone happy, but don't you think it's time to listen to the crowd for once and perhaps make some changes?

You said several times that mboxing is allowed here because it is on retail. I fought really hard to try to understand what's that logic about "we have to be the same as retail!", but I really can't... you do realise that the impact things cause on retail has nothing to do with the impact boxing cause here, right? This is a private server still, meaning that costume changes are required, otherwise it's just a mess. On retail boxers were easly doable, meanwhile in here they are impossible to be killed no matter what and 1- shot 5 ppl at same time.

Team with mboxers around turn the battleground a 99.9% chance to win it, instead of 50-50 as it should, so you just let them wreck everyone around, let him do whatever he wants, ruining the PvP experience for everyone, and you gonna pretend it's all good?

Lots of people said that you do allow mboxing because with it you win lots of cash that helps the server, but some of you (don't remember who said exactly) told that it was not the reason, by that answer, if you really gonna disable mboxing, I bet you have absolutely nothing to lose then right? ;)

No, I'm not directly asking to dibable it, but I could suggest that you could at least keep them away from battlegrounds and wingergrasp (still allow world PvP / capital cities etc), for me personally that would make a lil bit more sense. I'm positively convinced that if we had a poll to vote, 80%-90% of players would vote against boxing

Oh and a last thing, don't be so sure that 80 totems on the ground don't cause lag or fps drop. To be specific, for me, it cause a mass fps drop (60 down to 5-10) - another reason why something should be done

Peace, love and best of luck
    Edited: June 10, 2016

15. Oh and a last thing, don't be so sure that 80 totems on the ground don't cause lag or fps drop. To be specific, for me, it cause a mass fps drop (60 down to 5-10) - another reason why something should be done
    You might want to turn down graphic detail and your resolution a little bit.
    It makes me wonder which kind of hardware you have as Wotlk has been released 8 (eight) years ago. It's not exactly a very demanding game to today's standards.
    Could you please tell me what's inside your computer?

First 12345 ... Last