1. lol

2 name changes since that video was made... yea im going with its not the same guy from 2 years ago nor is he in the same gear which you can clearly see in the video.... god do some actual research or stop trying to act dumb for once and open your eyes and use them before making dumb comments that can easily be disproved.

and that will do what exactly? there has already been a poll once. there have been many polls where the community has voted against something and they still decide against it. sometimes they may be right other times wrong. in the end it wont matter with a poll or not.
    1) You make it sound like it's not the truth.
    2) http://armory.warmane.com/guild/Sing...summary/Jaided It actually is the same guy.

God do some actual research or stop trying to act dumb. Kthxbai

2. lol yea because his gear he is wearing now is the same as what it is in the video... like i originally said (thanks for stealing my lines but it dont make u cool) go do some research before making yourself look like a fool.

anyone with half a brain can tell even if is the same person that he is not in the same gear which leads me to believe he lost it when server blew up or he deleted it or he ate it. who cares. its obviously not the same gear he had 2 years ago.

idk who or what lit the fuse on your tampon but please blow it out.

3. 2 name changes since that video was made... yea im going with its not the same guy from 2 years ago
    Anyone with half a brain could see its the same guy. But yea, you're obviously not one of them.

4. 1) Only place where premade can do this is WSG. Period. I've done quite alot of Bgs and NEVER have I seen spawncamping in big Bgs (maybe IoC untill the gates are down)
    2) So what if deserter lasts for 15 minutes? Are you aware that chances are you will end up in the same BG you left? It has happened to me numerous of times.
    3) Maybe for staff.
    1) Conveniently forgetting about IoC, AB, EotS and AV I see.
    2) You do know there are a number of ways to avoid that, right? The two easiest of which being remembering the BG number and using the /who command.
    3) Is this supposed to be some sort of "comeback"? If you can't explain, you will be disregarded. The fact that I have to say this says more about you than it does about me.
    This is absolutely NOT true, sure there are exceptions, but MAJORITY of buffs and nerfs troughout WoW history were due to PvE reasons. Good example was disc priest: class was butchered because how OP PW:S is in PvE. And seeing Legion gameplay, it will be trash of a spec.
    And yet, the only healer that doesn't cry because a they're healing with a Discipline Priest is a Holy Paladin in current content. Do you know what the healing "rotation" of a Discipline Priest is currently on retail?
    Power Word: Shield, Power Word: Shield, Power Word: Shield, Power Word: Shield, Power Word: Shield.

5. 1) What? So you're saying that in Eots/AV you can spawncamp opposing faction without doing objectives? Okay.
    2) I wasn't aware of that honestly. And I bet 90% of Warmane community isn't.
    3) Nothing more to add.

Holy paladins in current content do WAY better than discipline priests PvP-wise, so I don't really get what you're trying to say.

6. lol

2 name changes since that video was made... yea im going with its not the same guy from 2 years ago nor is he in the same gear which you can clearly see in the video.... god do some actual research or stop trying to act dumb for once and open your eyes and use them before making dumb comments that can easily be disproved.

and that will do what exactly? there has already been a poll once. there have been many polls where the community has voted against something and they still decide against it. sometimes they may be right other times wrong. in the end it wont matter with a poll or not.
    Thanks for your opinion, i myself believe it would matter, my opinion.

7. You know i start thinking multiboxer situation is not that bad at all, regarding WG.
    Alliance farms horde on the graveyard for last two days, wich is really sad and utterly boring.

Sending official request to my fat friends Boruk and Beer to wreck alliancers so we can attack finally.
    Edited: June 14, 2016

8. You know i start thinking multiboxer situation is not that bad at all, regardless WG.
    Alliance farms horde on the graveyard for last two days, wich is really sad and utterly boring.
    Indeed but sadly it seems like many alliance players dont even want a challenge. They prefer to dominate in WG over low geared and outnumbered horde players that they can gank 24/7 in their starter camp.
    Then, as soon as a multiboxer occurs and brings some challenge to the fight, they have to make a QQ thread on the forum because they lost one WG out of ten.
    Edited: June 14, 2016

9. Horde has bigger and stronger pvp(BG oriented guilds) yet they rely on 2 ppl with 30-40 characters to carry their fraction in WG, pathetic.

10. pple still argue in a pure M.O.B. - style thread? ****ing lol

Spoiler: Show
    Heat pressure is even higher than in OhDo threads

11. I like how is the same 3-4 guys that NEVER pvp that keep sniping these threads to spew their ******ed opinions about how multiboxing should be allowed cause retail did it.

12. There should be a limit to multiboxing, a 5 man party should be it.
    It could also be a good poll to make to warmane players, to show the admins care about what the majority of the players think is right.
    I'm hoping you mean that limit for PvP only, not allowing boxers to do raids would be silly.

There's really no point in a poll, in my opinion, because the people voting in the poll are the ones who are against multiboxing. Obviously multiboxers, the few there is, might vote as well, but mostly it's people against multiboxing voting and then trying to base their arguments on that poll.

Poll on the forums doesn't necessarily represent the community and people that are neutral about the topic wouldn't care enough to vote.

None of this matters anyways, multiboxing is allowed for many different reasons and it's fairly clear that it's not going to be changed.

Don't like multiboxing? Try to counter them. The best way to counter them is going to BGs as premades.

13. Seems Alliance players have become crybabies with all the QQ threads in recent weeks and months
    1)First it was the 10+ minute RBG times
    2)Then Alliance players complained how AV timer wasn’t working now they can’t make 5+ man premade BG’s
    3)Now it’s lowbies in green gear in BG’s making the whole team lose
    4)Now it’s one multiboxer is ruining WG. Seriously? Alliance control WG 90% of the time and most times Alliance outnumbers Horde in WG since very few Horde players, my self-included, don’t even bother doing WG we just want to do VoA for t10 items. It must get boring winning most of the time just steam rolling the other team without a real challenge but when a boxer steps in to provide that challenge you blow up forums with QQ threads. Moderators have answered and addressed the multiboxer topic before if it was legal on retail then there’s no reason to ban it here.

14. but when a boxer steps in to provide that challenge
    Challenge is when horde decides to make premade and win Wintergrasp [happened twice on my memory], not two fat kids join with 60 bis characters to steamroll disorganized random players.
    It's easy to understand why ogrammer dwellers protect multiboxers - without them your best friend is spirit healer - but seriously, do not even use world "challenge" when it comes to multiboxers.
    Edited: June 16, 2016

First ... 89101112 Last