1. Mercy are you one of those 30 char multiboxers?
    You are defending them so hard for years.

Yeah you clearly are. Only Multiboxer or PVE guy could write that.
    Avoid attacking multiboxer and leave fortress in peril.
    Avoid defending multiboxer and leave +10 minutes to opposite team as a gift.
    Avoid bunkers defense and lose reinforcements.
    Are you aware there are million game objects you can not ignore if you want to win ?

The one BG you rarely see MBer in is Arathi Basin, because it's only the one part of the game where Multiboxer is absolute garbage and you can use your "avoid him" tactic easy.

There are only 3 guys constantly multiboxing 30 shamans for years.
    Thats clearly 30% of the community, yes.
    If you wish to rebuttal my post, please do so without resorting to logical fallacy. I've offered the viewpoint of a staff member; responding in anger won't change my, or the staff's, disposition.

2. We are talking about 30 bis eleshamans +druids, not 5 fospos geared affliction locks.
    So keep your useless video somewhere in the family folder.

Once more, muliboxing up to 15 characters does not seem gamebreaking, 30+ does.

Originally Posted by Mercy
    If you wish to rebuttal my post, please do so without resorting to logical fallacy.
    "avoid them" -> you can not avoid important battleground objects have been held by Multiboxers
    "30% of the community" -> 3 players out of 12000 players., thats 0.03%
    Edited: June 11, 2016

3. @ Mercy
    if it is impossible (no matter reasons) to deny MBers inside battleground maybe you could add a ending timer to battles like AV?
    for example after X minutes battle ends as Draw (both side losing) unless battle objective is complete?

it would limit base choke points camping and add more action.

and yes - I took part in such AV where we waste over 70 minutes just because 2 multiboxers fortify at last base (1 at gate and 1 at graveyard+additional route).
    due to lack of stealh in group we couldn't do much.
    also dont tell me that good teamwork would work because all 40 ppl worked together even when we tried to lure him and fall back to our last tower. for 15 minutes nothing happened. multiboxers just sat at their base and didnt try anything.
    now tell me that is a typical AV strategy.

4. @ Mercy
    if it is impossible (no matter reasons) to deny MBers inside battleground maybe you could add a ending timer to battles like AV?
    for example after X minutes battle ends as Draw (both side losing) unless battle objective is complete?

and yes - I took part in such AV where we waste over 70 minutes just because 2 multiboxers fortify at last base (1 at gate and 1 at graveyard+additional route).
    also dont tell me that good teamwork would work because all 40 ppl worked together even when we tried to lure him and fall back to our last tower. for 15 minutes nothing happened. multiboxers just sat at their base and didnt try anything.
    THIS is exactly what we need, multiboxers can stay but for the love of god make AV timers. Wasting 1.5 hours is just ridiculous...

5. also dont tell me that good teamwork would work because all 40 ppl worked together even when we tried to lure him and fall back to our last tower. for 15 minutes nothing happened. multiboxers just sat at their base and didnt try anything.
    But u know that the boss has only like 500k hp when all towers are burned?
    40 players can kill the boss in a matter of seconds.
    If ur team isnt able to kill him then u just didnt tried enough.

6. But u know that the boss has only like 500k hp when all towers are burned?
    http://replygif.net/333

7. at best attempt we brust through gate and 1st MBoxer.
    downing 2nd when 1st Spirit Ress ad Graveyard.
    starting to suffer from cooldowns when 2nd was dead and we were facing 1st again.
    wasnt able to down 1st before 2nd did Spirit Ress.

and you talk about boss fight with adds.
    looks like you are lucky and never were in such situation.

8. But u know that the boss has only like 500k hp when all towers are burned?
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????

PS - gz funky for being the #1 failtroll on this forums, gz about ur 3k gs affli lock vid now try to do the same agaisnt 30 ele shamans and 10 resto druids, all full wrathful gear
    I'll be waiting

9. and you talk about boss fight with adds.
    looks like you are lucky and never were in such situation.
    The boss doesnt has any adds when the towers are burned.
    All u need to do is burning the 4 towers and then rush with the whole team to the boss and burst him down while u ignore the multiboxer.
    It isnt easy but a pug team is able to do it with some team work.

10. ...while u ignore the multiboxer.
    whatever. I'm feeling like I'm talking to a wall.
    but wall would understand it faster...

11. @ Mercy

TBH, if all bg team is 2 multiboxers, than they were actually smart. If they'd attack they'd lose due to stealth-sneaking in their base, so their choice was actually correct.

12. PS - gz funky for being the #1 failtroll on this forums, gz about ur 3k gs affli lock vid
    he was stam stacking for that 35k hp he had obviously. Good to see the the morons coming out in droves since i last posted. thank you for identifying to the forums who you are. wouldn't want people to take you seriously or think you know what your talking about.

PS i went out and bought a truckload of butt hurt cream before i posted what i did so i can supply you all with enough to cure that itch on your behind. give addresses please and ill help you.

have an awful day.

13. The boss doesnt has any adds when the towers are burned.
    All u need to do is burning the 4 towers and then rush with the whole team to the boss and burst him down while u ignore the multiboxer.
    It isnt easy but a pug team is able to do it with some team work.
    I don't know what have you drank or if you have some kind of syndrome, but what the **** are you actually trying to say with your two last posts?!

So one players talks about (im)possible strategies against a 20+ boxer at bottom tower room+ 10 boxer camping last gy + 2 towers in AV frostwolf base, and suddenly you talk about Drek'thar?
    o.O O.o oO oO

Anyway, do you rly think it's possible to pass through 20+ full wrathfull shamans? lol hint - check AV screenshots I posted above

Fuk sake, bring ur boxers where you want, I'm ok with it. All we're asking is a limit of 5 chars max IN WINTERGRASP AND BATTLEGROUNDS only, which is more than enough, not that 10 / 15 / 20 which is gamebreaking and just ******ed lol
    Go play 50 000 chars if you want in pve and world PvP even, that's totally fine for us

14. he was stam stacking for that 35k hp he had obviously
    I'd rather fight ppl with 50k hp even and 0 resi than 25k hp and 1300 resi. Stam stack, wow, BIG DEAL :D

PS i went out and bought a truckload of butt hurt cream before i posted what i did so i can supply you all with enough to cure that itch on your behind. give addresses please and ill help you.

wat

First ... 34567 ... Last