1. @ DBUndeR
    I believe on the contrary.
    I think you know that saying about a water drop and a stone.
    eventually even stone will crush from water dropping.
    during my life (both IRL and as a gamer) I saw how united minds changed reality under their wish.
    as an example I can say that I was one of those, who asked - almost 3 years ago on Molten - for a realm that would emulate WotLK patch progress...
    guess my face when I saw info about Lordaeron.

everything can change. Warmane need to rewrite their policy about mass-boxing and they will do it sooner or later.

2. I suggest we have a poll on the matter.
    I bet the guys that are against it would be enraged when the multiboxers upvote it around 50 times each.

Kek.

3. I have zero issues with multiboxing infact its a pretty nice challenge and watching noobs go 'WTF HACKS MANG HOW HE SO MUNY PEOPLEZ', Now yes in wintergrasp them having a tenacity buff is a little op, But ask yourself if the multiboxers arnt there and the tenacity buff is turned off what happens when teams inbalance like the regularly do?

4. Oh god, these boxers even think that... whatever

K, here we go

1st line - No, and I haven't asked to remove boxing even. Read my post above, go 50 000 chars if you want, as long as it is PvE or world PvP. Inside bg and wintergrasp 5 chars boxing MAX and it's already more than enough to have fun, I can even support it. 10 15 20 ++ totally messes up the battle and everyone knows it. Check screenshots again and tell me if it's all fine (and I will right this as many times as I need)

2/3 lines - Do you see any complainings about premading and warr pala in 2s? No. Don't dodge the main subject pls (even though I and my pug can easly beat h premades sometimes)

4th line - Who has told you that I haven't tried? And as vieiraj said here several times, how the hell I should avoid a boxer if they always turtle around the objectives that alliance has to win the battlegroud? I take your example in wsg, grab flag and go around while whole ally team try to avoid you (as you suggested) and now what both teams holding flag and wait till time runs out? Oh yes because that happened and I was there

5th line - As I said, I'm not asking for it to be removed. Hell, I already know since I created my 1st char here (4 years ago?) that it won't be removed, don't worry, and trust me, it's not because I "can't" find a way to "beat them"

Are we finally done? Really there's not really a point answering you anymore if you gonna post the same words over, over and over again.

Dear DBUndeR,

Thanks for posting all those topics you could find, and yes I know that there are billion others around. Now everyone knows what it shows and what it proves. I can even say that letting those threads go is not the solution, cheers
    That literally makes no sense at all. Should we ban Premades with Boxers while we`re at it? Boxers can`t magically join a BG with 60 characters, you know.
    If any, boxing more than X toons in the world should be bannable because thats way more unfair than boxing in a BG is.

5. Now yes in wintergrasp them having a tenacity buff is a little op, But ask yourself if the multiboxers arnt there and the tenacity buff is turned off what happens when teams inbalance like the regularly do?
    It's crazy that the horde STILL gets a tenacity buff DESPITE the multiboxers joining with lots of characters. This is proof of the MASSIVE imbalance in WG, there must be at least twice as much alliance players than horde players. If not for multiboxers the horde would just get farmed time after time at their graveyard.
    Thankgod the horde has some multiboxers to even things out, WG battles without multiboxers have a extremely high loss rate for the horde and that's just boring right?

6. That literally makes no sense at all. Should we ban Premades with Boxers while we`re at it? Boxers can`t magically join a BG with 60 characters, you know.
    If any, boxing more than X toons in the world should be bannable because thats way more unfair than boxing in a BG is.
    Did I say anything about 60 chars in bg? If yes, feel free to quote (unless ofc, someone said it and people like you don't know what "hyperbole" means). I'm saying 10 15 20

5 boxing is totally fine and I'll actually be more than happy to take the chellenge. Now 10+? Come on... Again go open all screen shots posted on this topic and tell me everything is good

And why boxers should be bannable in world? That yes you can easly avoid it and run away that won't make any differencce to you. In bgs it's not that easy, especially, as I already said, they turtle around objectives alliance has to try to win the bg

Really talking and posting here is easy, isn't it? And god knows how many ppl posting here to talk about a subject they have never experienced, I really wonder
    Edited: June 12, 2016

7. 5 boxing is totally fine and I'll actually be more than happy to take the chellenge.
    Even if only 5 boxing was allowed ppl would come here crying because they get globaled by 1dk 4ret paly with wings or by 5 ele shamis with lava burst.
    No matter if the boxer has 5 or 25 chars, as soon as he geared up and becomes skilled there are always these kind of ppl that make a QQ thread on the forum because they got defeated by him.
    The only thing that these kind of ppl accept are naked noob boxers which can be defeated in 1v5 but as soon as the boxer gets stronger the drama and QQ begins.

8. QQ topics there will always be, no matter what reason, be it 5 / 10 / 15 / 20, or low lvl ganking / camping, or chat spam, or scams, etc, even at the most normal blizzlike situations there will be always qq. Even I think it's stupid to make threads about 5 boxers, can be full wrathfull np, should be easly doable inside bgs, AB and EoS, and WsG even if it's well coordinated

Don't be so sure about not having a matter if it's 5 or 25, 5 boxer full wrathfull can be killed, 25 even with furious or fos gear rarely gets killed, fact! And everyone is aware of it

9. 25 even with furious or fos gear rarely gets killed, fact! And everyone is aware of it
    Fact? Lol, its not a fact. A furious/fos geared multiboxer has probably something between 400-800 resilience and dies super fast.
    Two well geared spriests that spam mindsear can kill such a 25 boxer in a matter of seconds.

10. I love quote myself, but see this picture, this is not 5 box + 1 one guy, but more than that. I have lot of picts like that with dk, warlock... they camp in towers / gates and you cannot enter. just 3 mboxers can hold this. Is this fair for regulars players who play with one character as the game is supposed to be played ?
    Stop this heresy of Mboxing, free some space in this server (yes I am tired of 45min queue everyday) (yes, a guy who connect more than 5 account in the same time is a problem) (even more than one in fact).

11. Fact? Lol, its not a fact. A furious/fos geared multiboxer has probably something between 400-800 resilience and dies super fast.
    Two well geared spriests that spam mindsear can kill such a 25 boxer in a matter of seconds.
    Its perfectly possible to go over 1k resil with furious gear. Not to mention wrath offparts. But you, sir, can't be reasoned with.

12. Thankgod the horde has some multiboxers to even things out, WG battles without multiboxers have a extremely high loss rate for the horde and that's just boring right?
    As a PvE player as long as I can do VoA on my Horde toons every week I have no issues with this.

13. Don't be so sure about not having a matter if it's 5 or 25, 5 boxer full wrathfull can be killed, 25 even with furious or fos gear rarely gets killed, fact!
    Could you please deliver some proof to back up that "fact" of yours? I think you're just making stuff up.

14. As a PvE player as long as I can do VoA on my Horde toons every week I have no issues with this.
    Thanks, we do our best to at least win a couple WG battles each week. In the end it's better for our faction as we help other horde players gear up.

15. 25 even with furious or fos gear rarely gets killed, fact!
    Its perfectly possible to go over 1k resil with furious gear. Not to mention wrath offparts. But you, sir, can't be reasoned with.
    Where exactly does Brinley mention wrath gear?
    He was talking about FoS or furious geared characters which is a complete different thing.
    A fos/furious geared multiboxer will never ever reach 1k resilience. In such a gear he gets globaled by his opponents.

First ... 56789 ... Last