iSullivan
    My favorite part is when the guy camps the ally spawn before the game starts and when they get teleported in they insta die from totem aoe, how do you counter that antimultiboxer strategists ?

2. Seems Alliance players have become crybabies with all the QQ threads in recent weeks and months
    1)First it was the 10+ minute RBG times
    2)Then Alliance players complained how AV timer wasn’t working now they can’t make 5+ man premade BG’s
    3)Now it’s lowbies in green gear in BG’s making the whole team lose
    4)Now it’s one multiboxer is ruining WG.
    Really cute list there is, yes sir

You do realise horde did the same several times several times don't you? (except mboxing part cuz fortunately ally has balls to PvP with single chars)
    Also you can add the part of "omg he killed my low lvl pls ban" to the list btw, damn PvP servers

3. Challenge is when horde decides to make premade and win Wintergrasp [happened twice on my memory], not two fat kids join with 60 bis characters to steamroll disorganized random players.
    It's easy to understand why ogrammer dwellers protect multiboxers - without them your best friend is spirit healer - but seriously, do not even use world "challenge" when it comes to multiboxers.
    Essentially you're agreeing with me since their are very few Horde premades doing WG like you said yourself you've only seen two premades out of what maybe 50 WG battles? Horde players aren't interested or invested in PvP the same way Alliance players are one has to point out the number of PvP guilds on Horde vs the number of PvP guilds on Allliance side to realize this. At best maybe like 15% of Horde player base actually care enough to do PvP rest of us are more devoted to PvE and may do BG's or WG out of share boredom. Geez it must so fun grave yard camping Horde since you practically always outnumber and outgear them in WG so if that's your idea of a challenge you're funny.

Really cute list there is, yes sir

You do realise horde did the same several times several times don't you? (except mboxing part cuz fortunately ally has balls to PvP with single chars)
    Also you can add the part of "omg he killed my low lvl pls ban" to the list btw, damn PvP servers
    1)Horde RBG's are almost always instant while Alliance have been complaining about 10+ minute queues
    2)I acknowledge this has happened on Horde side Allies complainng about one particular Horde PvP guild bringing an army of healers with them
    3)Horde players have learnt that there will always be lowbies BG's we know these guys queue to farm honor and get better gear
    4)There are Alliance players who were organized enough to deal with this boxer with

As for lowbie ganking I have been killed numerous time but never myself killed Alliance lowbies in fact I do the opposite if I see a Ally lowbie struggling to kill mobs or being over whelmed I help him/her. I also know which areas to avoid if I level a alt.

4. 1)Horde RBG's are almost always instant while Alliance have been complaining about 10+ minute queues
    2)I acknowledge this has happened on Horde side Allies complainng about one particular Horde PvP guild bringing an army of healers with them
    3)Horde players have learnt that there will always be lowbies BG's we know these guys queue to farm honor and get better gear
    4)There are Alliance players who were organized enough to deal with this boxer with

As for lowbie ganking I have been killed numerous time but never myself killed Alliance lowbies in fact I do the opposite if I see a Ally lowbie struggling to kill mobs or being over whelmed I help him/her. I also know which areas to avoid if I level a alt.
    I don´t mean queues atm I meant in the past year for example, I remember I was gearing a char in raggy and our queues was instant and horde started complain about long wait aswell, there will always be topics about something, same goes to 2) and 3) even. My only conern is (or was since I already quit cuz gms defenfing boxers at all costs) to avoid situations like this http://imgur.com/CgOQJXs you know, put urself there, and now pls kill me if you think this autism is PvP or "chellenge"

Also don't just speak about urself on low lvl ganking, you know perfectly well 80 allies killing low horde and vice-versa

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=333504 - clearly ally crying topic

Another example of clearly alliance qq topic - http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=332786 - damn superior racials in PvP, so 2006

So yeah, from now on, stfu and stop acusing alliance for spamming qq threads when ur faction does aswell
    If you're not used to it, then I should say, welcome to the private server world, Cy@

5. 4)There are Alliance players who were organized enough to deal with this boxer with
    Who were geared enough you meant.
    Tactic is the same' RUSH BURN KILL", only geat that matters.

To deal with multiboxer you have to gather 30+ bis geared characters at one place.
    By the way, do you know why these fat kids prefer multiboxing over premade gathering ?
    Because its x10 harder to gather and coordinate 20+ players premade than stack windows and use programms to controll it.

Also any player who is in clear mind and really wants a challenge, will never multibox.

6. 4)There are Alliance players who were organized enough to deal with this boxer with.
    I'd like to know how many VIRTUS members were in that BG, since I've never seen a full pug beating a multiboxer.

7. full pugs are not supposed to beat premades, deal with it

8. full pugs are not supposed to beat premades, deal with it
    But have beaten em several times.

9. But have beaten em several times.
    That's because the "premade" wasn't a premade, it was a bunch of scrubs queuing together and trying to zerg ****.

10. That's because the "premade" wasn't a premade, it was a bunch of scrubs queuing together and trying to zerg ****.
    So if they lose they are scrubs and if they win they are good?Nice logic.Now im understanding why you are defending multyboxers.
    We've seen that hordes are crying for everything when they lose - we are crying only about the maximum number of chars that 1 player should be able to use at the same time in pvp.I wonder what will happen if some multyboxer decide to starts doing the same thing on ally side?What will horde players say then?

11. That's because the "premade" wasn't a premade, it was a bunch of scrubs queuing together and trying to zerg ****.
    standart whorde scrub kek
    "we are premading, but if u beat us, we were not a premade"
    Edited: June 16, 2016

12. We won wg 30 minutes ago (alliance).

But now those pieces of s*** Purplebeer and Borag (horde) are camping VOA teleporter from inside with magma totems (2x 20 ele shaman + 2× 5 resto druids) and denying alliance entrance to VOA.

13. I wonder what will happen if some multyboxer decide to starts doing the same thing on ally side?What will horde players say then?
    Simple, they won't do VoA ever again, unless they actually man up well

14. We won wg 30 minutes ago (alliance).

But now those pieces of s*** Purplebeer and Borag (horde) are camping VOA teleporter from inside with magma totems (2x 20 ele shaman + 2× 5 resto druids) and denying alliance entrance to VOA.
    I've seen ally do the same thing plenty of times. Basically all this thread is, much like almost every other thread on the forums, is *****ing. Horde are full of *******s, and so are ally. It's almost like we were consistently meant to kill each other...on a pvp server....huh.

15. So if they lose they are scrubs and if they win they are good?Nice logic.
    That's not what he said. You're putting words in his mouth now. A proper pre-made group is a group full of geared players who are PvP experienced and are coordinating the BG with a VOIP. These rarely exist on here. Try queueing up against a VIRTUS premade, see how you fare. Yes?

First ... 9101112 Last