1. June 6, 2016  

Level 70 TWINK Guild

I am making this topic because i'd like to make a twink guild i have done couple of istances/raids on my twinks and geared up a little but i would really like if more people would be intersted in joining my guild.Lightguards (21) is the guild we would use if we could collect more people and by we i mean me and my friend who have been twinking for a long time on Lich King and Cataclsym expansions.So if this thread/topic gets loads of people intersted we will try to do it althought most of the raids are bugged they are still able to be done...
    Sorry for my bad english and raidcall will be needed!
    Edited: June 9, 2016

2. June 6, 2016  
    Sorry, but I don't think making twinks on Neltharion (dying realm, with 1k ppl online) is a good idea...

3. June 6, 2016  
    I am making this topic because i'd like to make a twink guild i have done couple of istances/raids on my twinks and geared up a little but i would really like if more people would be intersted in joining my guild.Lightguards (21) is the guild we would use if we could collect more people and by we i mean me and my friend who have been twinking for a long time on Lich King and Cataclsym expansions.So if this thread/topic gets loads of people intersted we will try to do it althought most of the raids are bugged they are still able to be done...
    Sorry for my bad english and raidcall will be needed!
    Your best bet is either going to one of the wotlk realms OR go to MOP. MOP has a more connected twink community, while wotlk is more of a ragefest and hellbent rivalrys, your pick.

Nelth is long ded and the twinks that once were, are no more after the second month nelth had been relaunched.

You will be greeted by 10 twinks in Goldshire/Crossroads and higher level twinks ill show up, sometimes those 10s have a 70 or two around as well.