1. June 6, 2016  

Whats wrong with items.

So i buy few items to help starting in new area, like some weapons and armor, put it on all works fine but after i relog those items lost they stats like stamina and all that so i guess there is no point buying items in AH this days any more cause they just keep losing stats.

2. June 6, 2016  

3. June 6, 2016  
    So i buy few items to help starting in new area, like some weapons and armor, put it on all works fine but after i relog those items lost they stats like stamina and all that so i guess there is no point buying items in AH this days any more cause they just keep losing stats.
    Complety bull****,that happened to me,after a server crashed today(icecrown) due to rdf being fixed,i lost stats on some items,such a shame,

4. June 7, 2016  
    This is a HUGE issue and it appeared after the new core was brought to DW & RAG. At the moment there are at least 10 different bug reports on this, with no progress being made. There have been a dozen posts on these forums highlighting this issue with NO response, either.

Any item that has suffix stats like "of the invoker" can have its stats erased. This happens due to server crashes apparently, and it does NOT happen at every server crash to every item I have observed.

For example: I had 3 blue robes & one set of bracers with suffix stats from the rare northrend mobs that I had farmed and was going to sell. One was in a personal bank toon's bags, one was in my guild bank, and I mailed one to an alt. Over the course of a few days, the server naturally crashed a few times and I was keeping tabs on this issue (I have been tracking this for weeks since I first experienced it while buying items in the AH and upon getting them, the stats were gone). The first robe lost stats on the first server crash, but the others were fine. The next day I checked and another robe had lost stats overnight. The third robe got erased (in the mail) along with the bracers on the third day.

I then checked my personal bank toon which had twink items from pre-core-merge DW. These old Items that had stayed in his bank for MONTHS totally fine, but NOW HAD STATS REMOVED as well. GFG...

The single ONLY way a suffix-stat item can survive these crashes with its stats intact (that I have found) is if you EQUIP IT while it still has stats. The stats then remain on the item permanently.

5. June 7, 2016  
    Thats the thing i did Equip and even taken some pics just to make sure i'm not imagining things lol even moved to difrent city so get loading screan and still was ok, but then i reloged and ....boom those 3 items "of the monkey" have no stats LOL, i mean sure its only few simple leveling items, but what if that would happen at the end game with some thing that is realy expensive, i bet even that "change your dealer mate" dude would go mentla and start shouting.

6. June 7, 2016  

7. June 8, 2016  
    Just dont buy greens "of the __________" gear. Solved.

8. June 8, 2016  
    Just dont buy greens "of the __________" gear. Solved.
    great solution. Next - dont do ICC cause it is bugged - problem solved....