1. June 6, 2016  

feral druid or hunter?and why?

Hi...just wanna advice between theese 2 classes...pvp and pve...dps mainly. And what would you choose eatch class? Tnx

2. June 6, 2016  

3. June 6, 2016  
    Hahahahaha thanks man, you really killed me with the video, i would take druid because later you can respec to Tank or Heal if you want, i mean i certainly won't play dps all my life in my PoV :) , but for dps i would say hunter is better for pve.
    Edited: June 6, 2016

4. June 7, 2016  
    From a personal point i would absolutley chose druid. but i am not much for pure dps classes over all as you have no chose so whatever.

Take a hunter even if there is some difference in playstyle depending on what spec you go, they are basicly the same, you stay at range and do shoot at things. thats what you basicly do on all 3 speccs.

with a druid you can do melee dps or ranged dps. and ofcourse healer or tank without rolling and leveling a new character. with a hunter you HAVE to roll and level a new one if you wanna do anything else than ranged dps.

But thats just my personal view on it

5. June 7, 2016  
    From a personal point i would absolutley chose druid. but i am not much for pure dps classes over all as you have no chose so whatever.

Take a hunter even if there is some difference in playstyle depending on what spec you go, they are basicly the same, you stay at range and do shoot at things. thats what you basicly do on all 3 speccs.

with a druid you can do melee dps or ranged dps. and ofcourse healer or tank without rolling and leveling a new character. with a hunter you HAVE to roll and level a new one if you wanna do anything else than ranged dps.

But thats just my personal view on it
    true...but if you wanna tank...or heal..you need new gear...need tof arm it..tell me one thing..ppl saying that best spec for lvling is feral..but in dungeons while you lvling ..ppl look more healers or tank....so..how can i play feral but tank or heal in dungeons while lvling?

6. June 7, 2016  
    For pvp u should take a look at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpWssVkN7rw

And you will see what fits better with u :P

7. June 7, 2016  

8. June 7, 2016  
    For Feral you can pretty much spec tank/dps hybrid and tank with no problems probably into the northrend.

For me I love both classes used to main a hunter in vanilla, but the last 4/5 years have main a druid. Being able to switch to melee, caster and healer on one toon... is just too good.

9. June 7, 2016  
    true...but if you wanna tank...or heal..you need new gear...need tof arm it..tell me one thing..ppl saying that best spec for lvling is feral..but in dungeons while you lvling ..ppl look more healers or tank....so..how can i play feral but tank or heal in dungeons while lvling?
    For fral dps and tanking you can use same gear while leveling. you can easily make a working dps and tank mix spec that allow you to easily do solo play and tank dungeons while leveling. you might pick up a few tank item if you get the chans rings and such things. and switch those few item depending on if your tanking or doing solo play.

But i leveled druid with a specc focused on tanking and had no problem at all with solo play and leveling

When you need max level you will probably get dual specc so you can switch between two specs. maybe a dungeon spec, may it be tank or heal and a solo spec.
    or 2 dugeon speccs like healer and tank as you can do very well in solo play with tank specc as druid, i actually prefere doing solo play in feral tank over feral dps.

At max level you can start picking up gear for 2 speccs like tank and healing. probably have one as main specc but still. even if you go lets say 2 feral speccs, tank and dps. and decide to ty healing you only need some gear. you dont have to roll and level a new character

But be warned. druid is one of the most boring classes to level on low levels, untill you get catform and your key abilities it WILL be boring. but after level 20 or 22 it will change and be a walk in the park so to say

10. June 8, 2016  
    Hunter is best class at leveling, top dps in dungeons/raids and crazy strong in PvP if you know what you're doing.
    There isnt even a choice here. All druids are capable of is shapeshift and run away

11. June 8, 2016  
    That was a joke, right? it had to be... Both classes are hard to master and both have their own strengths.