1. June 7, 2016  

Any suggestions for a new player to the server on leveling a warrior?

I can't even kill anything level appropriate with the white gear.

2. June 7, 2016  
    I would suggest to go RDF to get gear/level. other than that do quests take a profession etc.

3. June 7, 2016  
    what specc are you leveling right now ?

i have leveld 3-4 warris to 80 and i can tell you that prot>arms>fury is your way to go...

leveling prot is so nice !

if u have any questions about that let me know

4. June 7, 2016  
    Spec as fury warrior, u'll do gr8 autoattacks dmg. Its the way to go. Or go with prot war. Revenge does tons of dmg, let me know your name if u are alliance, i'll give you some gold and blacksmithing items

5. June 7, 2016  
    Ya I'm leveling as prot but right now during mid 20s I have gear that is worse than normal level 10s.
    And I'm playing Horde right now to try to keep the population even so I can't take that nice offer.
    Thanks for the help guys.

6. June 8, 2016  
    Personally I level as Arms. I've leveled countless warriors on retail and private across all the expansions and Arms is the most user friendly and forgiving. Past level 60 it takes seconds to clear out entire groups of mobs and you stay healthy doing it if you pop Sweeping Strikes + Retaliation + Bladestorm.

As for earlier levels, nothing really special to do, it may be the abilities you are using that is causing you issues.

I'd recommend you sword and board for few dozen levels then swap to a two hander around level 30, auction houses are a good place to check for random weapons.

Once you get to Outland it all becomes so much easier cause you get decent uncommon quality items and the stats are actually pretty solid.