1. June 7, 2016  

A round of introductions

Hello dear Multiboxers.

I already know a few of you from the forums, but I want to know more. I'm sorry if a topic like this already exists, didn't find one with a quick search.

The point of this topic is to just introduce yourself, feel free to include, leave out or add as much or as little information as you want. I'll start!

Name: Dakmonkeyz

Team: 3x Shaman - Dakwabbitz, Dakwabbits, Dakwabbitsh

Level: 80

Server: Lordaeron

Faction: Alliance

Favourite food: Lasagna

Random Info: Currently gearing up the shammys (for pvp mainly), Also thinking of starting another team on Icecrown. I'm liking Lordaeron a lot, but tbh I don't want to level with x1 rates again right away and having a team on different server is good for when Lordaeron is down. + I've heard Icecrown has pretty active pvp community. I'm not sure about the faction on Icecrown, any tips?

Random question: Anyone in a multiboxing guild on some server?

2. June 7, 2016  
    Name:Peregrine :)

Team:5x shaman - Xevious,Bevious,Cevious,Devious,Gevious

Faction: Horde

Favourite food: Alliance corpses in daily bg

Random info: All my shamans are hitting 4.4k gs soon.Atm i am ultra anhilating almost any bg i enter(wsg,eots,ab).

Lordaeron is such refreshemnt.No pay to win ,so when you gear up,people are terrrified.

3. June 7, 2016  
    Name: Lika

Team: whats a team

Server: Icecrown

Favourite food: Dick

Random Info: EU > NA

4. June 7, 2016  
    Name - Ely / Snooze

Team - 1 Protection Warrior, 9 Frost/Unholy Death Knights, 4 Restoration Shamans, 1 Holy Paladin - (Ultranumbxa-Ultranumbxo)

Level - 90

Server - Frostwolf

Faction - Alliance

Favorite food - Steak Fillet

Random info - Haven't played in a long time, might come back by the end of June, I like world pvp and killing raids that outnumber me.

5. June 8, 2016  
    Name: Moonation
    Team: 5DK, 1 Frost, 1 Unholy, 3 Blood

Random Info: Really loving Icecrown, the rates are perfect for multiboxers who don't necessarily have lots of time to level + want to level lots of characters. im a beginner-intermediate multiboxer, always researhcing ways/methods to do ICC 25 HC as a multiboxing (thats the ultimate dream), but for now im just making gold on my 5 DKs and randomly leveling up the rest of my many characters and their professions :P

6. June 9, 2016  
    Name: Glavonya(Bighead on Croatian)

Team 1: Bakalar (pala tank), Bigbrother (rdruid), Bigbrob, Bigbroc, Bigbrod (Blood DK)

Level: 80 all 3,6kgs+ PvE

Random Info: My 1st 5 man team on Lordaeron, Cleared almost all 5 man Heroics and solo killed all Ally kings.

------------------------------

Team 2: Bigbroa (dktank), Bigbursta(rshammy), Bigbooma, Bigboomb, Bigboomc (boomkins)

Level: All freshly dinged 80 except boomc he is 79.

Random Info: My second team that will prolly merge with team 1 sometimes in the future.

---------------------------------------

Team 3: Bigtank (palatank), Bigheals (rdr00d), Bigblack, Biggold, Biggrey (retri paladins)

Level: 66 while i am writing this, will be over 70 tonight.

Random Info: My sexy PvE team, wanna c how far i can get solo.

------------------------------------------

Team 4: Bigbroa, Bigbrob, Bigbroc, Bigbrod, Bigbroe (blood Dk-s)

Level: 2 are 64 and 3 are 58.

Random Info: This will be Alliance malesting team in future. Prolly with 5 more dk-s so 10 alltogethore.

----------------------------------------------

Im boxing on warmane for 2 years, mostly casual, started with hotkeynet and this winter started with Isboxer which is way better and easy to use + MOST Important with Isboxer u can set ur slaves windows to work on 10 fps all the time, and set Hyper Threading on ur CPU-s.

Cya Ingame folks.

7. June 9, 2016  
    Name: Ed

Team: 10 accounts with druids/shamans/priests/paladins/mages on all - and one warlock and death knight.

Random info: Best multiboxer wurld. In the EU. In Wales. In Carmarthenshire at least. Probably.

I like to do 10mans and try to beat them with the appropriate level of gear instead of facepalming naxx in t10. Playlist of my team here, more videos being added in about a month or two probably:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuDY...SJM77_qHkXm-C4

Hoping to clear OS 3d without using burst classes to zerg it, just using correct level gear chars to take all three drakes down properly.
    Edited: June 9, 2016