1. June 7, 2016  

Sons of Hodir Quartermaster

Hello. I have an issue, I am revered reputation with Sons of Hodir, I cannot find the NPC Quartermaster to buy enchants.

Also, I've killed 100 Giants on that lake above to drop the quest item to kill those Flame revenant mobs 0 drops.

Assist me please, how to get that npc there and how to get my damn enchants lol.

2. June 7, 2016  
    Whar i can say is that the drop 4 the questitem is kinda lower than the average, so 5x its still low for that specific drop. Else i dunno about the enchants vendor. Sorry

3. June 7, 2016  
    Nah, just after core update we have to do (or redo) whole longer version of questline.

4. June 7, 2016  
    Nah, just after core update we have to do (or redo) whole longer version of questline.
    Can u elaborate? What should I do to get npc visible there.

5. June 7, 2016  
    Can u elaborate? What should I do to get npc visible there.
    if u did quests and u are exalted u just need to finish 1 quest, behind dun niffelem where those giant guys are you just need to kill some and they drop item that starts a quest i dont know name u need to collect 10 sth from those fire elementals finish that and start quest from thorim which is to take that to dun niffelem and u will se vendor and quests, thats how it worked for me.

6. June 7, 2016  
    I did kill giants for 3 hours didnt drop. Now i randomly went up there, killed 1 giant and it droped quest, just did it gonna bring it back to Thorim and see whats happens. Thanks

7. June 8, 2016  
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/The_So...ir_quest_chain. But i remember that The Drakkensryd quest is kinda buggy. Two or three weeks ago I did it with my alt and I only manage to kill 3 or 4 mobs before the proto drake decided to throw me to death. Or any one of you have idea how to complete it or it's completely bugged now?

8. June 8, 2016  
    I did like 15 quests from that chain quest and then I got some from Thorim to kill few Giants, and suddenly Giants droped Slag quest for Revenants, I did it, went back to Thorim and NPC appeared at Sons of Hodir.

So yea, Slag fire reventant quest if u get it will make quartermaster appear.

9. June 8, 2016  
    I concur! This is in fact true. the whole chain starts at K2 from the goblin in the inn with [THEY TOOK OUR MEN] (Goblins) Quest this then takes u to the mine to make friends with the valkur women etc.. GL!

10. June 8, 2016  
    If I'm not mistaken, slag will only drop if you are doing the quest "mending fences" which is two or three quests after "The Drakkensryd" quest and that quest is buggy. I haven't try it yet on this week to see if fixes were applied to that quest. If that quest still bugged, then good luck to all the owner of accounts which haven't exalted with SoH.

11. June 9, 2016  
    i didn't read whole replays but i have some experience too. It happen when i tried deliver their quest. While I'm reading the quest 2 player (disguise as those ice women) come to do the quest to save Prisoners, on the time my quest give fade away and frozen prisoner appear there . when i look around i can't find any NPC that can interact with, they all attacking those players with their icy sticks. i wait there until they finish their quest and then suddenly area changed and every one is back.