1. June 8, 2016  

Conflagrate damage? wut

What have you done to conflag? 1.5k dmg 4k crits into nogear bg ppl rly? legit

2. June 8, 2016  
    What have you done to conflag? 1.5k dmg 4k crits into nogear bg ppl rly? legit
    sounds more legit than the 6k crits before from **** geard locks on 1k resilience targets

3. June 8, 2016  
    Warlocks geared in full Deadly Gladiator mainset and Furious Gladiator offsets shouldn't be pulling Bis gear damage.

4. June 8, 2016  
    As far as non bugged retail is concerned, Conflagrate never scaled with additional ticks from molten core talent.

" This was one of reasons why a destruction and hybrid warlock could not out dps affliction warlocks on retail. "

if you are really into one shotting someone in pvp, go play cataclysm.

Conflagrate scales only with improved immolate for 69% damage, as long as damage from immolate is concerned. But adding up 'Molten Core' scaling to Conflagrate is bull****.
    Edited: June 8, 2016

5. June 8, 2016  
    Hybrid spec was bugged, yes. However, whatever they did to fix it has messed up destruction warlock conflagrate damage, which has NOTHING to do with molten core. The damage is extremely low now and it is not supposed to be. Again, hybrid spec with molten core WAS BUGGED and they fixed it, but whatever they did broke regular destruction spec conflagrate damage.

6. June 8, 2016  
    Hybrid spec was bugged, yes. However, whatever they did to fix it has messed up destruction warlock conflagrate damage, which has NOTHING to do with molten core. The damage is extremely low now and it is not supposed to be. Again, hybrid spec with molten core WAS BUGGED and they fixed it, but whatever they did broke regular destruction spec conflagrate damage.
    Agreed totally with this guy, the problem is something else.
    Stop QQing about Molten Core.
    Molten Core never affected the conflagrate damage and it never should.
    Repeating my words, hybrid destro warlocks should never out dps an affliction warlock in raids. stop making a ruckus if you were thinking to do that.

7. June 8, 2016  
    I'm not sure if Molten Core was what was bugged or not. I don't know what the exact thing was that was causing hybrid conflag damage to be so pumped up. All I know is that now that they fixed that, they broke regular Destruction (NOT HYBRID) conflagrate damage and I will be playing affliction warlock in PvP now until that gets fixed.

8. June 8, 2016  
    Warlocks geared in full Deadly Gladiator mainset and Furious Gladiator offsets shouldn't be pulling Bis gear damage.
    I think you are in wrong thread, this is not feral druid discussion. lol Anyway fix this **** fast... destro pvp with this shiat just.. meh

9. June 8, 2016  
    Molten did affect conflagrate on retail, it should affect it here too.

proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk41sEHh-1Y

17k conflag

now fix please

ps: and stop spreading lies

10. June 8, 2016  
    Cool, your ingenious fix nerfed already weak spec to the verge of being unplayable. Now buff ferals and dks even more and we are good to go.

11. June 8, 2016  
    Cool, your ingenious fix nerfed already weak spec to the verge of being unplayable. Now buff ferals and dks even more and we are good to go.
    Wait there are ferals warrs and dks topping the ladder? i call bs ..dayum that savage set rank1. better ¨fix¨ locks gg

12. June 8, 2016  

13. June 8, 2016  
    Molten Core never affected the conflagrate damage and it never should.
    And you, dear sir, have any source to back up this information? Please, share if so.

14. June 9, 2016  
    And you, dear sir, have any source to back up this information? Please, share if so.
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Conflagrate

Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Redesigned. This talent now consumes an Immolate or Shadowflame effect on the enemy target to instantly deal damage equal to 9 seconds of Immolate or 8 seconds of Shadowflame, and causes additional damage over 3 seconds equal to 3 seconds of Immolate or 2 seconds of Shadowflame. In addition, the periodic damage of Conflagrate is capable of critically striking the afflicted target.

15. June 9, 2016  
    Molten did affect conflagrate on retail, it should affect it here too.

proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk41sEHh-1Y

17k conflag

now fix please

ps: and stop spreading lies
    atleast link a video thats 3.3.5 and not so obviously 3.0.2 or 3.1.0, dunno which it is just looked at upload date

123 ... Last