1. June 9, 2016  
    Those words gave me quite a laugh. gears ? naxx 10 ? seriously ? xD
    KT on naxx 10 is exception anyways bcz of i213
    Lets say you are plaing Cloth wearer, you get 1-2 ilvl 200 item to choose between from Emblems, Heroic Dungeons and Crafting gear, by having naxx 10 doable your gear option is increesed to 3-4 items to choose, with same ilvl but different stats. So if you have Dps with full ilvl 200 items but not right stats and u have a guy that choosed correctly stats for his class you will see differance in dps output for quiet a bit, i bet differance in dmg will be atleast 1k+ Demage per second.

2. June 9, 2016  
    Do not nerf 25 mans, this nerf in 10 man was enough, people were crying that 10 man is too hard now of course they will find another thing to cry about so just ignore them
    While 25 man is doable currently... anything that is buffed by 300% is a bit over the top and you see that in parts on naxx 25. I am in the minority here I know, but I would prefer the game be preserved as Blizzard intended with maybe slight buffs in difficulty or hp/dmg for bosses. Official legacy cant get here soon enough. lol.

First 12