1. June 8, 2016  

Naxx 10 nerfs

Since there are no patch notes, what have you guys noticed so far?

For us, Anub does considerable less damage to our tanks, and had his health nerfed by around 1 mill HP. Downed him first attempt today. Gothic was also pretty easyish, other than having to brez a tank due to stacks, but we didn't make an attempt on him in the past, so we had nothing to really go off of, we one shot him. Razuv is always easy, and we one shot him as well. Four horsemen we skipped after 2 attempts as we needed to work on coordination, and decided arachnid would be more beneficial. So far, we're at Grand Widow, and we're working out the enrage timer, considering DBM isn't much help on this server as the timers don't work properly here, haven't downed her, but she'll be killed once we get a feel for Frenzy been getting her down to about 15 - 20 % before we screw up with her Frenzy timer, very doable once we get timing down.

It feels like every boss is fine, that it isn't the boss being to strong thats causing us to wipe, its us actually just screwing up a mechanic. Which is what it should feel like for Naxx 10.

Overall things feel much less overbearing. What we've done so far has been pretty doable. Just need to work at it a little more.

Anyone else notice anything major?
    Edited: June 8, 2016

2. June 8, 2016  
    Havent done naxx 10 the last two weeks, when did it happen if so? :p

3. June 8, 2016  
    They nerfed it yesterday. They were going to nerf it after reset, but did it a few hours earlier.

4. June 8, 2016  
    probably we will do naxx 25 this week as some of our players need gears from naxx to step up in ulduar 25. will point out the differences after we do it.

5. June 8, 2016  
    Only Naxx 10 was to receive nerfs.

6. June 8, 2016  
    Only Naxx 10 was to receive nerfs.
    Nerfing naxx 10 only ? you cant be serious about it
    Naxx 10 gear is crap and is not even on par with some dungeons or emblems gear.
    i feel they should actually nerf naxx 25 a bit at this stage.

7. June 8, 2016  
    Not sure about nerfing naxx 25, but I am very happy they nerfed naxx 10 - since there was actually no reason to do it since the gear was not worth it.

8. June 8, 2016  
    You are simply bad if you think that naxx 25 should be nerfed.

9. June 8, 2016  
    25 is quite do able at this stage. The issue was 10 wasn't realistic at all, and was bipassed for 25 which was easier to do. It was nerfed to restore the natural flow of progression. Now, instead of raiders going from heroics into 25 mans, they can now go into 10 man Naxx, gear up, and move into 25 man Naxx, which i'd consider an indirect nerf to 25 man Naxx, as now raiders have more access to gear that prepares them for 25 man Naxxramas.

I haven't seen all of Naxx 10 after the recent nerfs, but so far, its definitely worth now for guilds to start in Naxx 10, instead of pushing immediately into 25 man Naxxramas.

10. June 8, 2016  
    Now, instead of raiders going from heroics into 25 mans, they can now go into 10 man Naxx, gear up, and move into 25 man Naxx, which i'd consider an indirect nerf to 25 man Naxx, as now raiders have more access to gear that prepares them for 25 man Naxxramas..
    Those words gave me quite a laugh. gears ? naxx 10 ? seriously ? xD
    KT on naxx 10 is exception anyways bcz of i213

11. June 8, 2016  
    so is it puggable now? Because of my playing hours it will be basically impossible to find a English speaking guild to raid with and running 10 mans is the most reasonable expectation for me to raid. So that would be nice.

12. June 8, 2016  
    so is it puggable now? Because of my playing hours it will be basically impossible to find a English speaking guild to raid with and running 10 mans is the most reasonable expectation for me to raid. So that would be nice.
    That remains to be seen.

Those words gave me quite a laugh. gears ? naxx 10 ? seriously ? xD
    KT on naxx 10 is exception anyways bcz of i213
    Your response is a clear indicator to your limited understanding of how loot actually functions in this game. Believe it or not, before Gearscore was a thing, "Item Level" was not the final say to the worth of items in this game, and Gearscore wasn't around when Naxx, EoE, and OS were current content, nor was ilvl really looked at to much.

Moving from Heroics into Naxx 10 will without a doubt yield upgrades, and make the transition into 25 man easier. If you bothered to look at stats, and properly min / max you'd see that the items in that raid have their use. You should drop that ilvl mentality, and actually start thinking about what you gain and lose when you swap your items, instead of how much gearscore you're getting. You'd be surprised at the difference in your performance it makes.

On top of Time and Effort, if the Naxx 10 is actually complete-able with reasonable effort, then the items become worth it to pick up for guilds that are starting out, that DONT have the numbers for 25 mans yet. Believe it or not, its the reason 10 man modes exist. Not every guild has a 25 man core.
    Edited: June 8, 2016

13. June 8, 2016  
    Do not nerf 25 mans, this nerf in 10 man was enough, people were crying that 10 man is too hard now of course they will find another thing to cry about so just ignore them

14. June 8, 2016  
    Do not nerf 25 mans, this nerf in 10 man was enough, people were crying that 10 man is too hard now of course they will find another thing to cry about so just ignore them
    No one was crying, 10 man naxx was overtuned based off alot of feedback, you and your "git guud" crowd can crawl back into your holes now.

15. June 8, 2016  
    lol all the trash and bosses with adds (stuff like Gothik, KT adds etc.) had 10m health, in 25m.

pretty funny.

12 Last