1. June 8, 2016  

What is your favorite class and why?

As the title says, i just wanna hear your opinions :)

2. June 9, 2016  
    My current favorite class is Warlock. I think I like the concept of the warlock more than I do actually playing it lol.

They are really fun though too. Love dotting everything and running away.

3. I enjoy playing everything except Prot/ret paladins,Hunters,every other class/spec seem interesting to me and I enjoy it even though I'm playing this game a decade :D

4. I hear Mage is really fun for pvp. Have yet to play it though. I just cant come to making one.

5. DK because I like the idea of using unholy magic and raising the dead.

6. Any tryhard classes like frost mage, sub rogue, resto druid mixed with very easy classes like ele shaman, ret pala, dlock

7. Any tryhard classes like frost mage, sub rogue, resto druid mixed with very easy classes like ele shaman, ret pala, dlock
    Frost mage is easier than all those classes >.>

8. Aff warlock, combat rogue and bm hunter. I love the playstyle of these specs.

9. I'm a sucker for Wrath hunter.
    Maybe because thats where I first started playing so many years ago.

Hunter (PvE) > Ele Shaman (PvP) > Spriest (PvP) > Prot Pala (PvE) > DK (PvP/PvE)

10. Frost mage is easier than all those classes >.>
    gl with rmp being easy

crazy how much you actually sh¡tpost by the way

11. Damn, did I touch a nerve?

I'll say it again. Frost mage is stupidly easy and RMP is one of the easier 3s comps.

12. Damn, did I touch a nerve?

I'll say it again. Frost mage is stupidly easy and RMP is one of the easier 3s comps.
    Oh no, I wouldn't be here if I couldn't take a snide comment. Yet here you go again making your deranged assumptions.

13. Druid,becase fits perfect for nelf,very versatile balanced,and has all the tools i need,

Dk,because of arthas,lore and many more....