1. June 8, 2016  
    "We are aware that recently registered accounts do not receive activation emails. The issue is being addressed and is expected to be resolved in a few hours."

2. June 8, 2016  
    "We are aware that recently registered accounts do not receive activation emails. The issue is being addressed and is expected to be resolved in a few hours."
    My account is old 5 years or so and i have the problem aswell, i'm not getting code from 2 step factor authentication...

3. June 8, 2016  
    6 years old account, cant recieve email.

4. June 8, 2016  

5. June 8, 2016  
    my account wasn't recently registered and it's not an activation email i need it's an authentication email

6. June 8, 2016  
    Is the warmane staff not aware about two factor auth mails not getting generated? This reply clearly shows that.

7. June 8, 2016  
    My Account is 5 years old and i'm not reseving my authentication code. I'm worried ;/

8. June 8, 2016  
    well, i guess people will not be able to use unstuck and all other features for the next hours.... 'this some security issue? fix it fast plz ty <3

9. June 8, 2016  
    well, i guess people will not be able to use unstuck and all other features for the next hours.... 'this some security issue? fix it fast plz ty <3
    next few hours? i've been having this issue since yday morning

10. June 8, 2016  
    next few hours? i've been having this issue since yday morning
    ยจ24 hours or so. Would be good to get an update from Staff

11. June 8, 2016  

TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION not sending e-mail

TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION has stopped sending me e-mails today for my account ?!?!?! The last e-mail i received is from June 4th

12. June 8, 2016  
    Having the same problem. I can't vote with this D:

13. June 8, 2016  
    5 years old acc here aswell, having the same issue.

14. June 8, 2016  
    4 years old account here. Few minutes ago I changed my password and apperently I couldn't login with new pass (maybe a typoo) however the main problem is that I cannot reset my password because of "Password reset email failed to send, try again." message.

15. June 8, 2016  
    PM-moderador he told that they are aware and that they are workin on it.

First 1234 ... Last