1. June 8, 2016  
    I have 3 accounts that are 5 years old, and I cant log in on warmane website in any of them because I am also not receiving the authentication emails

2. June 8, 2016  
    4years 2 days no acess to account....fixx ittt

3. June 8, 2016  

Two factor Authentication

Hey guys
    i dont know what i need to do i have this account for 5 years if i am not worng and i forgot my Two factor Authentication activating email addrest
    where i can get my email addres?

4. June 8, 2016  

Two Factor Authentication

I am still waiting on email to show at my email account--I can log into game, but not into site.

5. June 8, 2016  
    Same for me, I've wanted to log on the site and it said that the code was sent to my email account but It didn't. Tried again like a thousand times.

6. June 8, 2016  

Keeps Asking me for code but i dont recieve code anymore

thanks for security feature but it wont send code :(

7. June 8, 2016  
    there's been an issue with the emails being sent for the last 2 days ish. still havent recieved anything from em. hopefully it's fixed soon. would rather not miss out on to many more days worth of collecting points.

8. June 9, 2016  

9. June 9, 2016  
    you probably have collected too many points and they want you to buy coins now

10. June 9, 2016  
    Same thing here.. i CAN'T log into my Acc... been 2 days now.. wtf.. not cool man.. not cool. God dam 2 step security feature...

11. June 9, 2016  

thanks for security feature but it wont send code :(. been 2 days now.. wtf..

12. June 9, 2016  
    2 days and nothing, not even a `we know about it` all they said was about the confirmation emails for new accounts and now ive noticed they took that down from the main page aswell just because they said it would take them a few hours and its been like this for 2 days almost ...

13. June 9, 2016  
    Got same problem , Fix that please .

14. June 9, 2016  

Authentication code is not coming on my e-mail

Hello guys plz help me, this
    Authentication code not coming on my e mail how can i fix this ? i can vote for point :((

15. June 9, 2016  

First 12345 ... Last