1. so if i like the rdf option i am a cretin? thanks for the insult:D
    You can like rdf, i don't think he insulted those who like the feature but those that complain about not having it enabled all the time. I personally like rdf too, not having it, in my opinion at least, did not really bring anything good to the server nor anything bad really except 'the trouble' :D you go through by having to pick up your quest first and then getting to the dungeon, waiting for others etc. instead of just queing up and getting into it immediately, which i think would actually make players run dungeons more. But those who need something from dungeons surely won't find it a problem to take extra few minutes to get to them.

OT: Why are people leaving lord for ic?
    omg wtf scrubs l2p?????

2. For example? I've killed some bosses in Ulduar, and I didn't see where you had to reinvent the wheel there. All of them are just dps checks, healing checks etc. Let's be real and don't try to pretend like you have to possess some secret knowledge to beat them.
    The key thing is "some bosses". Alas, I 'm aware that I cannot prove anything right now, so feel free to believe otherwise..

With that being said, I agree that you don't need secret knowledge to beat any boss. But saying that it's just "kill the boss faster hehe XD"-mode only tells me you haven't made it past Kologarn.

3. But saying that it's just "kill the boss faster hehe XD"-mode only tells me you haven't made it past Kologarn.
    Nice ad hominem instead of answering the question. I've done all normal modes except yogg, plus hodir hm. Most of them if not all can be just brutforced without too much thought process.

4. Man, i can repeat, it's 2016 behind the window. All tactics were described years ago, all talents were discussed years ago.
    Your "challenge" is: stack better gear than was required 10 years ago and repeat absolutely the same tactic.

Bouta disabled RDF,
    That really reminds me situation in India, where people refuse toilet paper and keep using leaves.
    Prolly dey also think "challenge" > common convenience.

This. This just sounds like someone that is close minded like hell. Unable to see anything from any other perspective than his/her own. Living with his/her head up a place where the sun does not shine. Living by the idea that what I like and think is RIGHT. And ANYONE that dont like same things or have the same opinins as me are WRONG. thats it, i wont even concidering anything else. I like apples but i dont like oranges and everyone that like oranges are wrong and stupid and not wort my time. That style of person

Makes me feel a bit sad

5. No, that isn't the case lol. I would know since my guild is leading in 25man progression on Ulduar at the moment. Some bosses are a bit like this, yeah (like XT hm), but other bosses are overtuned in the sense that they deal so much damage to the raid or have so much hp that you are forced to attempt unorthodox methods to be able to deal with the mechanics. But hey, I'm sure you've hade a lot of experience with this over on Icecrown and as such can make an accurate assessment of the situation over here. Don't talk about things you really do not have any clue about, please. It's just pointless at this point.
    Oh... I'm sorry, please let me rephrase myself.
    Summary addition: And also don't stand on the fire, please.

Lordaeron Raids FAQ:
    1º Excuse me Warmane staff, how do we deal with bosses that have more hp?
    It's easy, dear player, all you got to do is more damange.
    2º Warmane Staff! I forgot to ask about the fire, do we stand on it?
    Well Timmy, it's quite easy to answer, does it hurt when you put your hand on fire?
    Yes Warmane!
    Then, you apply the same common sense to Lordaeron's overtuned raids, don't stand on the fire.
    Thank you Warmane staff! I never expected such complexity on your encounters.

6. Oh... I'm sorry, please let me rephrase myself.
    Summary addition: And also don't stand on the fire, please.

Lordaeron Raids FAQ:
    1º Excuse me Warmane staff, how do we deal with bosses that have more hp?
    It's easy, dear player, all you got to do is more damange.
    2º Warmane Staff! I forgot to ask about the fire, do we stand on it?
    Well Timmy, it's quite easy to answer, does it hurt when you put your hand on fire?
    Yes Warmane!
    Then, you apply the same common sense to Lordaeron's overtuned raids, don't stand on the fire.
    Thank you Warmane staff! I never expected such complexity on your encounters.
    are you one of those people who writes strongly worded letters to companies whose products you dont like

7. This is coming from a raider who had icc 10 hc on farm, as a 10 man guild in 3.3.5 and moved to a top 25 man guild and was a part of the 4th best progression guild in NA in Cataclysm... The tuning is over the top and is so off putting... You can't even enjoy the natural raid progression on a "progression" server, how derp is that? lol. I don't even see how Lord still has ppl on it anymore.. I dont blame them, you have to do the tier progression backwards, and once you are beyond naxx 10 in gear there is no reason to go back.. So the incentive to do naxx 10 is near 0.. That and everywhere else I have played a progression server, you have to clear the raids to get attuned... It is not the case here, so there is that... Basically this is a delayed content release version of icecrown, and warmane has made sure there is little to no incentive to play on Lordaeron. Icecrown already has everything, and you do not have to torture yourself with 1x and absolutely ******ed levels of tuning/scripting. That is why Icecrown is capped and lord is losing players it seems.
    AHHAHAHAHAH BIGGEST JOKE COMMENT I EVER READ,

"This is coming from a raider who had icc 10 hc on farm, as a 10 man guild in 3.3.5"
    - - - - -XDDDDD, hate to break it to you but so did everyone else.

"You can't even enjoy the natural raid progression on a "progression" server, how derp is that? lol "
    - - - - - huh? yes u can go open pve progression thread and see people posting normal and hardmode kills week after week from all types of guilds.

", and once you are beyond naxx 10 in gear there is no reason to go back.. o the incentive to do naxx 10 is near 0." - - - -Yeah bro I remember back in the days it was different, I used to go back to nax10 once everynight after i raided TOGC25 just for a chance at some amazing loot,shame lordaeron removed all the nice loot from nax10.

"Icecrown already has everything, and you do not have to torture yourself with 1x and absolutely ******ed levels of tuning/scripting."
    --- - ok lets see we have 2 servers one is at ICC level full of paypal gladiators and every2nd warrior has shadowmourne and there is 0 progression. On the other hand we have a fresh server with recently released content-Ulduar best raid ever made by blizzard, and ALL progression guilds are actively recruiting GOOD players to help them in progression. Half the encounters havent even been defeated month and a half after release. Nah I think as former 10man hc icc farmer , I better go to Icecrown get lvl80 in 5 hours , buy legendary from shop and go trash some nerds with green items @dps meters on algalon, OH WAIT **** WE 1shot boss but IM LAST on meters THEY ALL HAVE LEGENDARIES AS WELL,WTF.....
    Edited: June 11, 2016

8. "Icecrown already has everything, and you do not have to torture yourself with 1x and absolutely ******ed levels of tuning/scripting."
    --- - ok lets see we have 2 servers one is at ICC level full of paypal gladiators and every2nd warrior has shadowmourne and there is 0 progression. On the other hand we have a fresh server with recently released content-Ulduar best raid ever made by blizzard, and ALL progression guilds are actively recruiting GOOD players to help them in progression. Half the encounters havent even been defeated month and a half after release. Nah I think as former 10man hc icc farmer , I better go to Icecrown get lvl80 in 5 hours , buy legendary from shop and go trash some nerds with green items @dps meters on algalon, OH WAIT **** WE 1shot boss but IM LAST on meters THEY ALL HAVE LEGENDARIES AS WELL,WTF.....
    I don't mind the legendaries, but the fact that DPS meter is all that matters some people frustrates me to no end. Got to love Rogues having to get Kinetic bombs on Blood Princes because the near-BIS Hunter won't touch them as it would be a DPS loss. /sigh

9. I don't mind the legendaries, but the fact that DPS meter is all that matters some people frustrates me to no end. Got to love Rogues having to get Kinetic bombs on Blood Princes because the near-BIS Hunter won't touch them as it would be a DPS loss. /sigh
    Thing is ultimately it makes no difference, end of the day that boss is dying no matter what xd

10. By the way, does anyone else find it humorous how suddenly everyone is a retail veteran, so therefore they know what they're talking about?

11. By the way, does anyone else find it humorous how suddenly everyone is a retail veteran, so therefore they know what they're talking about?
    yeah cuz non-retail veterans nowadays want to play a 10 year old game on private server )

12. lordaeron 9k players,icecrown 12k.I cant remember the last time lordaeron had queue...you are doing something wrong warmane,get your **** together.

13. lordaeron 9k players,icecrown 12k.I cant remember the last time lordaeron had queue...you are doing something wrong warmane,get your **** together.
    Lordaeron being less popular than Icecrown does not equate to Warmane doing something wrong.

14. lordaeron 9k players,icecrown 12k.I cant remember the last time lordaeron had queue...you are doing something wrong warmane,get your **** together.
    Open your own server, get more than 10000 players online, and only then start believing you can say what's to do something right or wrong in this context.

15. Open your own server, get more than 10000 players online, and only then start believing you can say what's to do something right or wrong in this context.
    B-b-but y-you don't have a high population server so you can't say a-anything!

First ... 23456 ... Last