1. So i joined the icecrown hype train and leveled to 80 there (also have a 80 on lord). People there indeed lack patience and skill. 1 wipe is capable of disbanding your instance party. Tanks queue who clearly have never seen this dungeon before. DPS tunnel aggro over the tanks. Heal cant even find their way back to dungeon from graveyard.

Sure, there are more lfm raid groups but do you want to play with people who half-assed everything? It seemed to me also that guild chats are silent since there is no real need for them unlike lordaeron.

If these are the people that left, good riddance.

2. "Mom, be proud, i've cleared overbuffed 10 y.o. content in 2016 year with my guild, we are cool"

He plays without RDF, what a challenger. All girls are yours no doubts, they love challengers.
    You do realize rdf had nothing to do with what vast was implying ? We're talking raid, not dj . . .
    It's fine if you don't like Ulduar the way is it, but I don't understand where being a dick about people liking the challenge is going to take you.
    Point being: if you don't like it, stfu and leave ( if you played on lordaeron ), it's fine to want normal bosses and quick progression, it really is. But just because you hate it doesn't mean we all do.

Honestly, as soon as you mention " 10 years old content " , " what a challenge ", I assumed you were a salty dude with no reason whatsoever to hate on thoses bosses except to hide his/his raid lack of skill ( then again, it's fine not to want to push yourself to be better for a game ).

I don't know about you guys, but I like the fact that I don't have to worry about the 2500queue to raid...

3. Man, i can repeat, it's 2016 behind the window. All tactics were described years ago, all talents were discussed years ago.
    Your "challenge" is: stack better gear than was required 10 years ago and repeat absolutely the same tactic.

Bouta disabled RDF,
    That really reminds me situation in India, where people refuse toilet paper and keep using leaves.
    Prolly dey also think "challenge" > common convenience.
    Edited: June 11, 2016

4. Man, i can repeat, it's 2016 behind the window. All tactics were described years ago, all talents were discussed years ago.
    Your "challenge" is: stack better gear than was required 10 years ago and repeat absolutely the same tactic.

Bouta disabled RDF,
    That really reminds me situation in India, where people refuse toilet paper and keep using leaves.
    Prolly dey also think "challenge" > common convenience.
    This is completely wrong. Referring to Ulduar, the tactics are sometime the same yes, but due to buffs and unscripted and/or incorrectly scripted mehanics, many times you actually have to come up with your own tactics. Sure, they still build upon retail tactics a lot, but it's not the same, and the experience isn't particulary retail like. The devs have managed to create something slightly new, and that is fun to play.

I am also kindly going to ignore your RDF comparison, as it is either an excellent displayal of your stupidity or you trying to tell us to take absolutely nothing you write in this topic seriously.

Can I also question why the **** we have to debate about which realm is the better? It's incredibly childish behaviour, and it is completely unnecessary. Just shut up and go play whichever realm you prefer. They aren't carbon copies of each other, so they are different yes, but none is objectively better than the other.

Finally, to all Icecrown players - I think Vast is a knobhead to claim that all the good players are on Lordaeron, but with that being said he is right when he says that it's harder to do PvE-content on Lordaeron than Icecrown. Significantly harder. This isn't something you can refute, it's just sheer facts considering how the developers are handling the PvE content. You guys may think it's just "more HP" and it's still easy as long as you can read a wowwiki page of tactics.. being part of a top guild; let me tell you that it is very far away from the truth, and I know Vast can back me up on this as well.
    Edited: June 11, 2016

5. This is completely wrong. Referring to Ulduar, the tactics are sometime the same yes, but due to buffs and unscripted and/or incorrectly scripted mehanics, many times you actually have to come up with your own tactics. Sure, they still build upon retail tactics a lot, but it's not the same, and the experience isn't particulary retail like. The devs have managed to create something slightly new, and that is fun to play.
    New tactics summary: More dps, gotta kill that boss fast buddy.

6. while i can understand why so many ppl dislike Lordaeron features (personally I also dislike some of them - even when i knew it would look like that from beginning) I do not understand why you complain about players population "migration" to Ice...

not so long ago there was tons of topics about increase cap because of long queue. now you dont have any queue.
    the number of "nerf" topics also decreased.
    looks like those of us that are more casual went Ice.

even numers are right. when you add population of Rag, pop of DW and around 4k players from Lord you will get current state of Ice population + queue so Warmane didn't lose anything.
    it is even better because more player would donate for Ice than Lord so Warmane can expand.

7. Okay ill be honest - Lordaeron's idea is amazing and its pretty well implemented except on some bosses but u cant expect flawless content they dont have resources of blizzard. However what really pisses off the icecrown plebs etc is that on Lordaeron you need to be able to play your class perfectly or you wipe your raid. They get frustrated because it actualy takes real skill to kill these overbuffed bosses. Like you can play your warlock or mage or whatever without dying and doing average dps but its not enough, you can play your healer with average healing/usage of buffs,cds and it wont be enough. Thats the difference between lordaeron on retail, on retail you just had to learn mechanics and gear/skill didnt matter as much in the end. Here it does, even in 25man if you wanna down hardmodes, it takes only 1 or 2 players that dont know what the **** theyre doing and you wont make enrage/tank will die. So if you dont have time to learn your class and put in the effort to play it at its full potential, just go to icecrown or other easier server. ITS COMPLETELY NORMAL AND UNDERSTANDABLE not everyone has time to nolife it and learn 10year old game(jk). But instead of making useless thread and whining go play your icecrown or whatever, clearly lorda is not for everyone.

And yes bosses mean something because you kill them with 24 other people who are good at the game, or you wouldnt be able to kill the bosses in the first place.

8. New tactics summary: More dps, gotta kill that boss fast buddy.
    No, that isn't the case lol. I would know since my guild is leading in 25man progression on Ulduar at the moment. Some bosses are a bit like this, yeah (like XT hm), but other bosses are overtuned in the sense that they deal so much damage to the raid or have so much hp that you are forced to attempt unorthodox methods to be able to deal with the mechanics. But hey, I'm sure you've hade a lot of experience with this over on Icecrown and as such can make an accurate assessment of the situation over here. Don't talk about things you really do not have any clue about, please. It's just pointless at this point.

Okay ill be honest - Lordaeron's idea is amazing and its pretty well implemented except on some bosses but u cant expect flawless content they dont have resources of blizzard. However what really pisses off the icecrown plebs etc is that on Lordaeron you need to be able to play your class perfectly or you wipe your raid. They get frustrated because it actualy takes real skill to kill these overbuffed bosses. Like you can play your warlock or mage or whatever without dying and doing average dps but its not enough, you can play your healer with average healing/usage of buffs,cds and it wont be enough. Thats the difference between lordaeron on retail, on retail you just had to learn mechanics and gear/skill didnt matter as much in the end. Here it does, even in 25man if you wanna down hardmodes, it takes only 1 or 2 players that dont know what the **** theyre doing and you wont make enrage/tank will die. So if you dont have time to learn your class and put in the effort to play it at its full potential, just go to icecrown or other easier server. ITS COMPLETELY NORMAL AND UNDERSTANDABLE not everyone has time to nolife it and learn 10year old game(jk). But instead of making useless thread and whining go play your icecrown or whatever, clearly lorda is not for everyone.

And yes bosses mean something because you kill them with 24 other people who are good at the game, or you wouldnt be able to kill the bosses in the first place.
    I agree with this, mostly. I don't think retail was ez pz faceroll mode though, since Blizzard made sure to tune encounters appropriately, something which is a lot harder to do on a private server that is (a)running on a patch that was not intended to be balanced for the current raid content (Ulduar vs. 3.3.5) and (b)also not 100% accurately tuned to blizzlike settings in terms of how much damage spells causes, how much healing spells do etc.

A good example I like to bring up is the world first kill on Archimonde Mythic, done by Method. People like to say that WoD is faceroll etc, yet it took Method 472 attempts to kill the boss. So things are still difficult, despite it being blizzlike.

9. Man, i can repeat, it's 2016 behind the window. All tactics were described years ago, all talents were discussed years ago.
    Try going into progress bosses with 100% retail strats, i wish you good luck with that. Talents were discussed with the gear of patch 3.3.5a not the current gear, that changes a few things. And the challenge is to stack as little gear as possible.

10. Try going into progress bosses with 100% retail strats, i wish you good luck with that. Talents were discussed with the gear of patch 3.3.5a not the current gear, that changes a few things. And the challenge is to stack as little gear as possible.
    give me one example please(all fights CAN be done with retail tactics,might not be the easiest way but its possible)

also why is that a bad thing? its a good thing, its not boring u need to get creative and stuff thats what real progress is some fights are almost like new content )

11. This is coming from a raider who had icc 10 hc on farm, as a 10 man guild in 3.3.5 and moved to a top 25 man guild and was a part of the 4th best progression guild in NA in Cataclysm... The tuning is over the top and is so off putting... You can't even enjoy the natural raid progression on a "progression" server, how derp is that? lol. I don't even see how Lord still has ppl on it anymore.. I dont blame them, you have to do the tier progression backwards, and once you are beyond naxx 10 in gear there is no reason to go back.. So the incentive to do naxx 10 is near 0.. That and everywhere else I have played a progression server, you have to clear the raids to get attuned... It is not the case here, so there is that... Basically this is a delayed content release version of icecrown, and warmane has made sure there is little to no incentive to play on Lordaeron. Icecrown already has everything, and you do not have to torture yourself with 1x and absolutely ******ed levels of tuning/scripting. That is why Icecrown is capped and lord is losing players it seems.

12. give me one example please(all fights CAN be done with retail tactics,might not be the easiest way but its possible)

also why is that a bad thing? its a good thing, its not boring u need to get creative and stuff thats what real progress is some fights are almost like new content )
    that's my point

13. No, that isn't the case lol. I would know since my guild is leading in 25man progression on Ulduar at the moment. Some bosses are a bit like this, yeah (like XT hm), but other bosses are overtuned in the sense that they deal so much damage to the raid or have so much hp that you are forced to attempt unorthodox methods to be able to deal with the mechanics.
    For example? I've killed some bosses in Ulduar, and I didn't see where you had to reinvent the wheel there. All of them are just dps checks, healing checks etc. Let's be real and don't try to pretend like you have to possess some secret knowledge to beat them.

14. i find it funny that the absence of a queue suddenly makes it so "no one wants to play on x1 with boosted raids." yeah, let's completely ignore the fact the server at low population times still has thousands and thousands of players, and still goes past 10000 players at peak times. The single
    I FIND IT FUNNY not you
    because
    everyone knows that you fake numbers of players online so please stop

First 12345 ... Last