1. June 9, 2016  

It's offical, Horde always lose

Alliance literally **** on us every game, it's ******ed.

What the hell is with the imbalance? I literally haven't won in days.

2. June 9, 2016  
    Are you geared? If so, it's easy to win with a premade. If not, it's hard to win without gear.

3. June 9, 2016  
    Today I won 2 bgs on ally. Over 10 were lose bgs. And gor every bg an ally have to wait 8 - 15 min for an inv...

4. June 9, 2016  
    Ok,

I got like 120% win ratio on my hunter. This is monk:

I carry the *** out of every bg. Always top 1 on every role I choose

Consider joining a pvp guild, the current nr1 on Horde: Blacklisted
    Edited: June 9, 2016

5. June 9, 2016  
    Ok,

Not sure if this is a troll of a dumb person , you do realize that 120% win ration means , you won more BGs then you played? (Statistics are bugged)

6. Ok,

Not just blacklisted, most of the BGs I've been too they do things themselves, end up causing the whole team to lose horribly. You are forgetting your peers such as Devesation, Thunder Cats, Imperial Mayhem and a few more, not Blacklisted alone can aid in winning a bg if they only communicate amongst themselves and bash those who do put effort.

Just sayin.

7. Everyone knows that Ali pug >> Horde pug, generally speaking. So you have to do premades... which is actually almost the only way horde can win nowadays, and even that way, they lose sometimes, so they have to do double premades in a single bg in order to guarantee a victory.
    Edited: June 10, 2016

8. Not sure if this is a troll of a dumb person , you do realize that 120% win ration means , you won more BGs then you played? (Statistics are bugged)
    Sometimes we need to have faith in the humanity... So let's just say he's trolling.

9. its because people use bots to farm honor while they sleep or when they are not at home,and yes horde have more bots = less people to carry about bg

10. FROSTWOLF PSA:
    KEEP AN EYE ON THIS FOOL HE IS A BOT:http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary
    HIS MOVEMENT PATTERNS ALLOW HIM TO FOLLOW YOU AND OR DO LITTLE TO NO DPS ON FOLLOWED TARGET, REPORT HIM DEAD OR ALIVE!
    THIS COUNTER PART HIS ALLAINCE, HOWEVER, THE CULPRIT IS UNKNOWN, BE AWARE AND BE VIGILANTE FOR THE PLAYER NAMED: BOTTY.

11. horde premades win only when ally has no premade or lower ilvl .. horde premade vs ally premade or vs same ilvl allys , ally always wins. i am horde and i stopped joining premades cuz hordes lose facing same ilvl ally. joined premades, made by so called top guilds and lost. so pray for low ilvl ally when u join premade with horde. thats how horde wins bgs.

12. Ok,

yeah join premade with such noob guilds.. lol...
    1. you can leave bgs when you are loosing to maintain ur stats. so these stats are lie. leave bgs when loosing and show i have not lost that many... lol
    2. fact: premade group members leave bg and logout the moment ally start to get rekt horde ***.

13. horde premades win only when ally has no premade or lower ilvl .. horde premade vs ally premade or vs same ilvl allys , ally always wins. i am horde and i stopped joining premades cuz hordes lose facing same ilvl ally. joined premades, made by so called top guilds and lost. so pray for low ilvl ally when u join premade with horde. thats how horde wins bgs.
    thats bull****.

14. BS!, Today i spent hours and hours playing bgs on a horde toon, because i was collecting mounts for the 200 achivement, i don't remember how many matches i played but those were enough to buy 6 honor mounts, and i lost 5 matches max... but still this dosn't mean the horde wins all of the bgs, Multiple bgs are being played at all times.. if you are losing most then it just happens that you land on the worst matches and same goes for the alliance

15. After the week restart the first few days are always very unbalanced on both factions. This is because everyone is still capping and playing thair main chars so it is common to join a bg where one side is sooooo much better. To the end of the week bg-s are more balanced. As far as what faction is better, there were so many threads on here about how horde always losses or alliance always losses to know both factions are more or less balanced. The main differences are: alliance has more global full geared premades, or atleast I have seen more people spamming premades on global than on the horde side. Also alliance has more pvp players so statistics alone can tell you that there should be more geared players. But as far as who is better - it is more or less balanced. I have days when I don't lose even one bg. On some days it is almost impossible to win.

123 Last