1. June 9, 2016  

70 PvE?

Would be fun to try to get some level 70 content raiding going, even if its just 10 mans. I understand people want to go to 80 right away and do that but we could try to restrict it to make it challenging like no wotlk chants/gems but still use 51 pt talents. Not a terrible idea. I also understand that noone will want to do it on Lordaeron cause if you level all the way to 70 on 1x, you may as well do 80 content in 10 more levels. Let me know what you guys think!

2. June 9, 2016  
    I'm actually down for this, I'm new to this server but I've been trying for years to do this on retail for years with no progress. I am on Lordaeron since all my friends are on, but I have little interest for Northrend content in general, the main thing that sold me on this server is how well developed old world and outland are. I'd still want to use Wrath chants and stuff myself but I think content would still be challenging enough.

3. June 9, 2016  
    Im open to anything so long as we can get it going. I know 25 mans might be hard to put together but going back to Kara and ZA with all 70s would be so fun!

4. Good luck with this all 60 and 70 content is currently buffed making it next to impossible with 70's

5. Good luck with this all 60 and 70 content is currently buffed making it next to impossible with 70's
    So does that mean it would be challenging with level 80s? I dont really care about loot, more interested in the content.

6. So does that mean it would be challenging with level 80s? I dont really care about loot, more interested in the content.
    Yes there is bosses that are bugged and make it near impossible with full 80's Warmane currently does not and will most likely never care about content that isn't 80.

You can tel this by the amount of posts that get deleted from this section calling them out for not giving a care in the world.

There are multiple bug trackers that have been open for MONTHS which have no progress on them even though there are people saying stuff isn't working.