1. Oooh, another juicy drama ^^ *grabs popcorn*

2. Your slogan is "Worst Shadow Priest", how can you talk about how bad the others are? >_>

3. Even with 3 heals around u in bg , u cant kill me thats pathetic Tdog :)
    why you talking trash hari? im right here if you want some

keep getting farmed like the dog you are pathetic mortal waste of filth

as one of my crew already said keep using nitro boots and LoS when you are about to lose to classes you counter

no kiril or vial and i still roll over you like the dog you are punk
    Edited: June 17, 2016

4. LOL hari?

you're Hari?

you're one of the worst shadow priest with 0 awareness of what goes around in battlegrounds. LOL.

stay bad, was easy to farm you everytime i see you in BG.

5. Oh, might aswell join the party:

Hari bestest priest EU.

6. why you talking trash hari? im right here if you want some

keep getting farmed like the dog you are pathetic mortal waste of filth

as one of my crew already said keep using nitro boots and LoS when you are about to lose to classes you counter

no kiril or vial and i still roll over you like the dog you are punk
    Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaahah :D How many alliance do u see around me :D

EDIT:Yea im worst shadow priest teach me pls :(
    Now u can go back with PvE guys xD

7. Stfd n0b
    #Msg2Short
    fckn moron koobzyirl, i squat more than ur family's salary boy.

i curl ur squat

ur max on bench is my warm up

8. fckn moron koobzyirl, i squat more than ur family's salary boy.

i curl ur squat

ur max on bench is my warm up
    Omfg dad pls no expose i thought u were some bg hero.
    "Bows to Lord Inde"

9. Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaahah :D How many alliance do u see around me :D

EDIT:Yea im worst shadow priest teach me pls :(
    Now u can go back with PvE guys xD
    Spriest counters hunter, that SS means nothing.

You almost lost in that duel you were brought to "kill shot" at which point you had to nitro boots to LoS to heal because you wasted dispersion early in the fight (I automatically knew I was going to win at that point) and after that you LoS abused in a duel just to win against a class you counter. A good spriest does not need nitro boots let alone LoS to beat a hunter even specifically a BM hunter which is easier to beat than a MM hunter

10. Electromagnetic (EM) radiation is a form of energy with both wave-like and particle-like properties; visible light being a well-known example. From the wave perspective, all forms of EM radiation may be described in terms of their wavelength and frequency. Wavelength is the distance from one wave peak to the next, which can be measured in meters. Frequency is the number of waves that pass by a given point each second. While the wavelength and frequency of EM radiation may vary, its speed in a vacuum remains constant at 3.0 x 108 m/sec, the speed of light. The wavelength or frequency of any specific occurrence of EM radiation determine its position on the electromagnetic spectrum and can be calculated from the following equation:

c=λν

where c is the constant 3.0 x 108 m/sec (the speed of light in a vacuum), = wavelength in meters, and =frequency in hertz (1/s). It is important to note that by using this equation, one can determine the wavelength of light from a given frequency and vice versa.

11. Ah man thats why i love cata and neltharion. Please merge warsong with neltharion it will be even more fun.

12. Doesn't matter from who u copy rotation if ur bad wtf ...
    I'm done with brain dead people like you>.>
    Just stick to your warrior yeah?

First ... 34567 Last