1. WTS level 25 guild [H]

I'm selling my level 25 guild on Horde. Guild name is Red Riding Hood.

I'm accepting gold OR coins. I'd like to sell it for at least 750k gold or 75 coins OBO. Whoever bids the highest (at least 750k/75 coins) wins unless someone buys it out. Buyout price is 100 coins or 1 million gold. Bidding will last acouple days, maybe even a week.
    Please don't bid if you can't afford it.

PLEASE USE COMMENTS TO BID!

Please ask any questions about the guild in the comments or contact me ingame (Beefydk or Deathfight).

2. I'm willing to sell lvl25 guild with all heroic raid achievements for half less price, pm me

3. I'm willing to sell lvl25 guild with all heroic raid achievements for half less price, pm me
    Go make your own thread with all your guild details elsewhere, no need to use my thread for your guild.

4. Don't you think your price is a little too high? :p

5. the price is actually pretty cheap i think, used to go for 1.2 mil gold ez

6. the price is actually pretty cheap i think, used to go for 1.2 mil gold ez
    Exactly, "used". When people "used" to play here.

7. Exactly, "used". When people "used" to play here.
    I don't think the population of this server really effects the price of guilds or anything related to the economy.

If you don't know the price of guilds, then don't pretend that you know what you're talking about.
    Edited: June 15, 2016

8. I don't think the population of this server really effects the price of guilds or anything related to the economy.

If you don't know the price of guilds, then don't pretend that you know what you're talking about.
    Your guild is worth nowhere close to 1 million gold. Deal with it

9. I don't think the population of this server really effects the price of guilds or anything related to the economy.

That totally explains the broken economy in neltharion right? And yes, it effects... Why would someone pay all that gold in this realm? Why even trying to manage a new guild? The population is too low for the amount of guilds out there.

Plus, since I don't know the price of the guilds that means I could stupidly sell my LvL 25 guild way cheaper than yours right? I think that wouldn't affect your attempt to sell yours. (I wouldn't do that, but I really wanted to say it :D)

10. Damn guys let him sell. If you don't like his price don't comment, simple.

11. Damn guys let him sell. If you don't like his price don't comment, simple.
    i heard he scammed some guy timson for the guild and never even payed him for the guild and now tries to flip the guild

the people on this server man

RRH was never a serious guild never made an imprint in PvP and was casual at most in PvE, even if i was interested i wouldnt pay more than 250k, only guilds that actually achieved something on this server are worth what hes asking for

its the same as saying would you pay 750k for tryhards inc , ember mafia or anarchy inc? f*ck no

would you pay 750k for maybe flawless , A&O, infected, DDS, fatality, solstice, candian tier raiding, ruin? maybe.. those guilds atleast achieved something in their respective goal of PvE or PvP.
    Edited: June 17, 2016