1. Arena Point Flush calculation? What? Calling Isac Newton

Things became weird. Check this out.

On my hunter I've played 10 games with some random ret pala that i have literally never seen in my life before, therefore we made a 5-5 score in the end which is not something i complain about.

As a reward after flush i received 261 Arena points with team raiting 1490.

Now things are getting shusshy from now on.

On my rogue where i perfectly scored 21-0 in 2s

And 20-20 in 3s (RMP, i admit we were having fun) the total amount of arena points from both teams were roughly 361.

Can you explain me how is it possible that my char with negative raiting and 5 times less weekly arena played gets 261 points but my other char with positive and 2v2 & 3v3 bracket ends up with 361 points?

So basically playing few games in 2s is more productive than tryharding in 3s for extra 100 points.

It just does not make any sense.

Please explain and fix cuz that can't be correct not even in million years.

2. Things became weird. Check this out.

On my hunter I've played 10 games with some random ret pala that i have literally never seen in my life before, therefore we made a 5-5 score in the end which is not something i complain about.

As a reward after flush i received 261 Arena points with team raiting 1490.

Now things are getting shusshy from now on.

On my rogue where i perfectly scored 21-0 in 2s

And 20-20 in 3s (RMP, i admit we were having fun) the total amount of arena points from both teams were roughly 361.

Can you explain me how is it possible that my char with negative raiting and 5 times less weekly arena played gets 261 points but my other char with positive and 2v2 & 3v3 bracket ends up with 361 points?

So basically playing few games in 2s is more productive than tryharding in 3s for extra 100 points.

It just does not make any sense.

Please explain and fix cuz that can't be correct not even in million years.
    You only get points for one team (the one that earns you the most points) and it has always been that way. 100% not a bug.
    Edited: June 10, 2016

3. Can someone confirm that if your soloQ is high enough you dont get more points by doing 10 games in 2v2 also before the flush?!

4. I have played soloq, 2v2 & 3v3 on same char and still ended up with 280+ points.
    On my priest where my team raiting was around 1950 i gain like 300 points for games therefore it is the same crap unless they double the point amount above 2k which not everyone can access to such high raiting (atm it's high).

It take's too long to gear a char with casual plays,that's my humble opinion.

Since the server is already in edited patch why not increase and put the schematics of arena points per win or something.

At this point i don't know what to play, what'll give me more profit in term of arena points which is stupid. They should put that each arena bracket rewards you with points on flush, although it does not have to be huge amount of arena points to prevent fast gear up but at least make it that way. So i don't actually have to wait whole week to buy a ring or neck or some part of offset that i require to DAMG MOAR.

5. Can someone confirm that if your soloQ is high enough you dont get more points by doing 10 games in 2v2 also before the flush?!
    You only get points for one team and Soloq gives the same amount of points as 2v2. So if you have a higher rating in 2v2 than soloq then it can be worth it.

I have played soloq, 2v2 & 3v3 on same char and still ended up with 280+ points.
    On my priest where my team raiting was around 1950 i gain like 300 points for games therefore it is the same crap unless they double the point amount above 2k which not everyone can access to such high raiting (atm it's high).

It take's too long to gear a char with casual plays,that's my humble opinion.

Since the server is already in edited patch why not increase and put the schematics of arena points per win or something.

At this point i don't know what to play, what'll give me more profit in term of arena points which is stupid. They should put that each arena bracket rewards you with points on flush, although it does not have to be huge amount of arena points to prevent fast gear up but at least make it that way. So i don't actually have to wait whole week to buy a ring or neck or some part of offset that i require to DAMG MOAR.
    Theres various arenapoint calculators out there that can help you calculate what give the most points like this one: http://www.arenapointscalculator.com/
    (remember soloq counts as 2v2 pointwise). Also consider that if your personal rating is more than 150 points different from the teamrating then points will be calculated by your personal rating.

Every bracket gives arenapoints 2v2/3v3/soloq and flushes are twice a week on friday and monday in the early morning.
    Edited: June 11, 2016

6. tbh they should make isle give arena points per kill instead of badges
    f.e: 12 ap solo and 6 in a 2 man party (3 in 3 man party)
    2 flushes per week is crap for a pvp only server and there's no incentive to play anything else

7. i agree that arena points should be earned after each arena win, and i agree as well about receiving arena points from world pvp kills, plus i think that skirmish wins and battleground wins should also give arena points

8. I agree on that arena points should be added after each win or loss. It would make game more fair since realm is only PVP orientated, you would be able to avoid huge gap in balance.

Why is flush twice per week bad? And for who?

It's bad for players that have not started the day server got reset, which means they're behind 3-4 items if not more.

I made new alt char today and i sadly ended up in arena vs warrior & paladin (example) and i got owned within a minute, disregard defensive cool downs they're useless against DPS classes that already have trinkets, offset in highest level.

AT functioned awesomely with daily flush.

I'd like them to consider this.