1. Looking for longlasting active PvP guild.

Hello, well as im actually pretty new to Icecrown scene and don't really know all the players/guilds and blahblah, so ill write here.

I am tho searching for hardcore PvP guild, who does a lot of WPvP, BG's and has high skill cap players in it, not a guild that just sits at Elwynn forest all day and duel.
    As of my self, I'm 5.9k gs Retri, not really a paypal gladiator but i am slowly gearing up, i rarely donate and things that is from coin shop on this acc is from Molt-down refunded coins. Haven't been playing much from Molt-down and only now returned to play WoW seriously again and invest a bit of my time in it.
    About my exp, in old Ragnaros, like 3 years ago i hit 2.2k in 2's playing a ****ty comp as Warrior/Retri, we both were like in relentless and ****ty gear. Than switched to Cata, cuz Molten opened cata realms, played on Sargeras for a long time, hit with my Warrior(Laapower) 2.3k 2's and 2.2k 3's in S9, aswell as 2.5k in 2's and 2.3k in 3's with my Hpala(Pervypala). People may remember me from Sargeras as Laapower. Than S10 hit and i started to play rogue(Pervystab), hit 2.4k in 2's and made a Fire mage (Pervymage) aswell, with who i got 2.4k in 3's on that and left WoW for retail a bit, where i hit 2.2k in 3's with lock on MoP. Don't have much of BG experience as i never liked the competetive play of Bg's, i do it only for the HK's and fun. If someone needs so i prove any of my ratings, well old ratings before Molt-down i cant prove, cuz new pc and no SS aswell, but some people may aprove it, who playd Sarg aswell and about Retail exp i think i can link SS, need to find in it my pc if really needed.

As of what i need is positive environment and active players in the guild. Maybe if someone knows, old Sarg guilds - Legion of Blood on Ally, i need that style of guild. :D

Best wishes, Laa(Laapower on IC)! :)
    Edited: June 10, 2016 Reason: Name changed my char. in game to Laapower