1. How do you guys keep up with gear/spells while leveling on this server?

Title says it all

2. get a gathering profession like mining or skinning, farm some stuff, sell it on the AH and you'll have enough gold for everything including the flying mount
    yes, it's that easy

3. A few people in guild chat were asking this question and it's seriously easy to get gold. I'm leveling my second character and I've always has gold for training and had all my riding skills and mounts paid for by the time it came available.

I recommend picking up a gathering skill like mining or skinning. Sell what you don't use or just sell all of it. You could pick up two gathering skills if you want to make the most money.

Stay the f**k away from the ah unless you are selling. Don't buy gear. Do quests that upgrade gear or dungeons. If and when boe items drop when soloing, sell it even if you could use it. The gear will come and plenty of people level all the way to 80 with a few grey or white items.

That's all you got to do. My recently leveled 80 has 15,000g from just selling everything I find and my 63 has 1000g from doing the same thing.

4. A few people in guild chat were asking this question and it's seriously easy to get gold. I'm leveling my second character and I've always has gold for training and had all my riding skills and mounts paid for by the time it came available.

I recommend picking up a gathering skill like mining or skinning. Sell what you don't use or just sell all of it. You could pick up two gathering skills if you want to make the most money.

Stay the f**k away from the ah unless you are selling. Don't buy gear. Do quests that upgrade gear or dungeons. If and when boe items drop when soloing, sell it even if you could use it. The gear will come and plenty of people level all the way to 80 with a few grey or white items.

That's all you got to do. My recently leveled 80 has 15,000g from just selling everything I find and my 63 has 1000g from doing the same thing.
    Ye thats a good thing, on my 70lvl priest i have almost 7k just from selling massive amounts of cloth and items. +i recommend u get skinning. Its better for endgame gold making aswell. U just farm borean lth and arctic fur(500g 1arctic fur).

5. Very simple.

1- Sell the cloth / silks that you get at AH. Sell any items that can be beneficial to some professions.
    2- Aim for leveling not items, learning spells can be easy after couple levels (even if u had to ditch some spells its fine).
    3- Outland / Northrend will reward you with some decent items.
    4- Once you hit level 80 ----> Keep doing quests (specially the reputation quests that you going to need for starting items) Quests rewards a lot more gold when you're level capped. Most quests reward you with 100g per quest or.
    I did that on my first character here, about 3-4 hours of questing gives me between 10-20k gold.

I am not assuming things or making up things, I am speaking from personal experience.

6. 1) Install Auctionator addon
    2) every time you visit city (with Auction House) post all white (common) quality items 1 copper lower than lowest price on AH
    3) profit

i was amazed at start, but it seems how 12k realm works. there is always someone who will need <name_the_item_you_have> and will be too lazy to farm it. so far i was able to sell any white stuff i have got within 24h from posting them.

7. 1) Install Auctionator addon
    2) every time you visit city (with Auction House) post all white (common) quality items 1 copper lower than lowest price on AH
    3) profit

i was amazed at start, but it seems how 12k realm works. there is always someone who will need <name_the_item_you_have> and will be too lazy to farm it. so far i was able to sell any white stuff i have got within 24h from posting them.
    Oh ****, if you tell all my plans to making money, how will make money for myself now ? :D

If you need money in the levelling, just farm tissues, and put them in AH. Btw, put all items taht can be needed by someone in Ah.
    Just do your quests and target the quest that give you some gear.

In lvl 80, dayli quests will give you 100g per quest, so don't worry about money !

And don't forget to fish and to up your kitchen ! this is helpfull in hl