1. Arena Grand Master

To obtain the Arena Grand Master Trinket, you must enter into Gurubashi Arena in STV and loot the treasure chest that spawns every 3 hours. After looting it 12 times, you can obtain the trinket.

My question is I've seen people with this trinket so I know its obtainable. But is it obtainable like in retail or is it bugged and obtained a different way on Lordaeron? I just dont wanna waste my time trying to snag the chest in the arena if it doesn't spawn where its suppose to. Any answers?

2. Hi, as somebody who has earned it on 5+ characters, I have a good idea of how it works on Lord. First off, I havent tried to loot it in a month or two so perhaps these issues have been fixed. But #1, clicking on the goblin NCP makes him pause and chat with you, but the "drop" timer continues. Doing this repeatably makes the chest drop before the NCP enters the arena, so 19s are encourage to bug his thus way if higher lvl, same faction, twinks are around.

#2 dont start the quest until you have obtained all 12 trinkets, else it will be bugged and you cannot turn in.

#3 it does not always spawn directly on the hour, and there can be a 2nd spawn a few minutes before after, without a distinguishable pattern from what i could tell.

hope this helps!

tl/dr: its obtainable :)

3. If you manage to live long enough there without getting ****ed by level 80's and 70's who decided they really need that 12 stamina trinket then I salute you. I've seen a lvl 80 Undead kill a lvl 30ish Orc just so that the warlock who's I repeat ****ing lvl 80 can loot it. There have also been 2 lvls 70 camping the chest. I know because I was dead, looking at the amount of ******s that inhibit the great realm of Lordaeron.