1. ya guys lookin for dk tank or dps?

2. We currently need an Unholy DK atm for DPS

3. In high need of Mage/Shaman/Priest!

4. I'm interested. I did until freya/mimiron(ulduar)10 in retail, sindragosa(icc)10 and cleared naxx completely 10/25m. Played as a prot pala

I also played as a holy pala during MoP and did all normal SoO until garrosh and did it on HM until Klaxxi.

I'm playing an ARCANE mage now.

https://gyazo.com/4329c268967adb820825960655712ff1

If you still need an arcane mage, let me know. I can do your raid times with no problem, they actually fit me pretty nicely. IGN PvPutin.

5. Bump! Looking for dedicated raiders, any class except warriors/rogues/paladins feel free to apply. We're in high need of Shamans (Elemental/Resto), Druids (Balance) and 1 Priest (Shadow with healing off-spec).

6. Bump! Available core spots: Elemental Shaman / Resto Shaman / Balance Druid.

Apply here http://tenmanmyriad.shivtr.com or pst any officer (Carnivus, Tasiel, Thugwife).
    Edited: September 8, 2016

7. One of the most toxic guilds on the server, talk **** on people topping their meters. Talk down on new members. Avoid at all cost!!

Guild can't get mechanics right. Not worth the trouble.

8. Bump! Available core spots: Elemental Shaman / Resto Shaman / Balance Druid / Holy Paladin

Apply here http://tenmanmyriad.shivtr.com or pst any officer (Carnivus, Tasiel, Thugwife).

9. One of the most toxic guilds on the server, talk **** on people topping their meters. Talk down on new members. Avoid at all cost!!

Guild can't get mechanics right. Not worth the trouble.
    Oh homeworktime. When you tell a group to stack and everyone is doing it but you, about 3 meters off from the group, and you get called out on it. Yea, your performance is toxic. Mind you, you are the one when I called to stack with the group, you ran 25 yards to the left of the group because you were confused with what stacking meant.

His name is Homeworktime in game folks. If you are looking to recruit, I would not advise.

Sorry to break composure Warmane, but that guy....

In the mean time we are recruiting Elly Shaman/Spriest/Boomkin

10. how about your shadow priest SWDing to death, your healers over healing and those over healing are OOM while others are 3.4 waiting to heal, yeah great leading. Blaming 1 on a collective fail is awesome, suggestion to the guild, join memories because this group is toxic. Not only to they be little while the whole raid ****s up but if you are trial you will be the fault for fall of raid group. No one wants to blame main members until a new ones steps in

11. how about your shadow priest SWDing to death
    Lol that was the best laugh of the night tho

12. Lol that was the best laugh of the night tho
    i thought dying to freya for 2 hrs b/c people cant remember mechanics was fun

First 1234 Last