1. [US] <Ten Man Myriad> is recruiting.

Hello Lordearon,

<Ten Man Myriad> is recruiting!

We are a semi-hardcore style progression guild. We are looking for capable, and well tuned raiders to join our core. We are a laid back group of raiders who welcome any member who wants to stand trial. While the list of expectations for Trials is brief you must be prepared to display the following:

-Optimized Gear [Enchanted/Gemmed]
    -85% + Attendance Rating
    -Capable of adjusting to strats/calls/mechanics
    -Display adequate performance for your gear level

While this is a basic list of requirements, relax, you'll have 2+ weeks to show us what you are up to. When you graduate to Core you will inherit the following perks but not limited to:

-Repairs on Progression nights
    -Consumables from the Gbank
    -Discount on Gbank items

While we are still fairly young on this server we have lead an exceptional team so far that is already breaking into HM attempts via 25mans. If you are looking to join my team, community, and core, please send any officer a PM in game and we'll be happy to talk with you.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Happy hunting recruits! GL HF

Information to know.

Raid Nights are Mon/Wed/Thurs 7:30PM Central US Time. We raid for 4 hours. Saturday is our optional day for 10mans, OS/EoE/Vault.

Our loot system is loot council.

Currently 15/15 Naxx 10 15/15 Naxx 25 12/14 Uld25 12/14 [1/10HM] Uld10

Our current needs are:

Death Knight
    Tank: CLOSED
    Unholy: HIGH NEED
    Frost: HIGH NEED

Druid
    Feral Tank: CLOSED
    Feral DPS: LOW NEED
    Balance: HIGH NEED
    Restoration: HIGH NEED

Hunter
    Beast Mastery: CLOSED
    Marksmanship: HIGH NEED
    Survival: CLOSED

Mage
    Arcane: HIGH NEED
    Fire: HIGH NEED
    Frost: CLOSED

Paladin
    Protection: CLOSED
    Retribution: LOW NEED
    Holy: HIGH NEED

Priest
    Shadow: CLOSED
    Holy: CLOSED
    Disc: CLOSED

Rogue
    Assassination: CLOSED
    Combat: CLOSED
    Subtlety: CLOSED

Shaman
    Elemental: HIGH NEED
    Enhancement: CLOSED
    Restoration: LOW NEED

Warlock
    Affliction: HIGH NEED
    Destruction: HIGH NEED
    Demonology: HIGH NEED

Warrior
    Protection: CLOSED
    Fury: CLOSED
    Arms: CLOSED

Please apply @

Tenmanmyriad.shivtr.com
    Edited: September 27, 2016

2. I'm liking what I am seeing so far Lordaeron. I'm still looking for talent to top off this 25Man Roster. We need another mage, lock and hunter. While some classes are still not in-demand, I encourage any player with previous HM Progression experience to talk with me in game. This has been an amazing opportunity for everyone involved so far, we just need a few more of you.

Bump

3. Bump! LF Locks and another hunter!

4. I've been raiding with this guild filling its 25man roster as pug on this weeks naxx25 and must say i like their style. They have fair loot system alongside with clear, patient and mature leadership. Raids start mostly on time and no one (I can remember) has left during raidtime. Also splitting raid to different nights hasn't caused any trouble of getting back together and continuing. All around I have enjoyed my raiding with their warm group spirit. If I was on different timezone would definately apply, a total thumbs up!

5. I really want to thank you for stepping in as a filler noname and I do want to thank you again for providing this feedback. We enjoyed having you.

Moving forward so far the guild has been dealing with roster fulfillment. We are looking for a few more core members to finish it up. Tonight marks the end of our first week of 25-Man progression and we cleared 10/15. Given time to work on server side mechanic issues we are pumped!

Currently we are looking for a Boomkin, Lock, Mage, Rshaman.

All classes are taken into consideration.

Bump!

6. Bump! We are looking for another Warlock and RShaman!

7. Ahhh the ol'bumperoo.

But on the real, immediate openings for a RShaman, Warlock, and Hunter.

All other classes are still encouraged to apply. Message me in game with any questions.

8. July 1, 2016  
    Bump, still in need of a rshaman!

9. July 1, 2016  
    Very experienced mage here, would like to also bring my shaman buddy. Shevros ingame. I added "Carnivus" and "Brigas." Would love to talk more!

10. July 4, 2016  

123 ... Last