1. if you stay in timeless isle at busy hour, you will have endless pvp on you,
    both horde and alliance players will do PVP on you on the isle for blood coins~
    thanks for the tip

2. Lordaeron's population has already started declining indeed.
    Like I said... It already began...

http://imgur.com/sjeaMmG

3. Like I said... It already began...

Yeah but Lordaeron's population decline is not because of the expansion itself, for what ive seen on icecrown people are happier there because there are no " over buffed " bosses there is more content available alongside with donations benefit which as we can see has made it more popular than lordaeron
    Edited: June 24, 2016

4. for what ive seen on icecrown people are happier there because there are no " over buffed " bosses
    i dont think the peaple decline lord because of "over buffed" bosses that's why is called hardcore realm.And icecrown gives same things as lord and faster leveling,that's why the ppl prefer icecrown in my opinion.

5. i dont think the peaple decline lord because of "over buffed" bosses that's why is called hardcore realm.And icecrown gives same things as lord and faster leveling,that's why the ppl prefer icecrown in my opinion.
    Well that was one of the complains i saw on the forum when i was thinking to start a character on Lord, people on icecrown mention it as a good thing when people ask about the realm " no over buffed bosses ", i don't know how Lord was advertised but i can imagine that if people decline for that reason is because they just don't have the time or don't want to spend that much time on a hardcore realm

6. Like I said... It already began...

That Neltharion pop tho...

Also Icecrown is pretty easy realm, my friend with previous Wotlk experience is already like 5700 GS after a week without single donation (only vote points used).

7. That Neltharion pop tho...

Also Icecrown is pretty easy realm, my friend with previous Wotlk experience is already like 5700 GS after a week without single donation (only vote points used).
    If u're a good PVPer, it's super easy to gear up on WOTLK...

In regards to Cata, unfortunately that realm is just waste of resources... Should have been closed long ago...

When it comes to MoP, situation actually improved, which is really good thing. For long time we were lingering at around 2k, but lately, we are always above 2.5k, and around 3.2+ on peak times.

And for Blackrock and Warsong, I trully don't understand why they are there...
    Edited: June 26, 2016

8. If u're a good PVPer, it's super easy to gear up on WOTLK...

In regards to Cata, unfortunately that realm is just waste of resources... Should have been closed long ago...

When it comes to MoP, situation actually improved, which is really good thing. For long time we were lingering at around 2k, but lately, we are always above 2.5k, and around 3.2+ on peak times.

And for Blackrock and Warsong, I trully don't understand why they are there...
    Thats cool but people will leave again bcs warmane staff do nothing on Frostwolf... I dont see any major changes. Last time they did some hotfixes, they didnt even bother to say what they repaired..

Some classes are overboosted (locks and their op burst, hunters with their nice pets), some are reduced (535 ilvl fire mage.. pyro crit for 40k? lol - and I am not a mage, monks karma? lol - ticks for 7k or just disappear after 3 sec)

If they even try to response on forum that they are working on this or this? but nooo.. f*ck you people, just give us "donate" and shut up..

I was playing here year and half before and its still same server, dungeons arent working, pets are still going thru pillars, people in bgs are still afking, if you want to report someone using report system, you will get dc... :-D

Rly Warmane?

9. Hunters Pet damage is working correctly. Also its normal that Warlocks are op in 5.4.8. They used to be op in retail as well.
    You said "pets are still going thru pillars". No they dont.
    Its bugged since the 5.4.8 update. They dont go through pillars, they stuck in the pillars unable to attack or something. So its nearly impossible for a beast mastery hunter to kill someone if the rubbing the pillar all the time becouse they wont attack.
    Reporting players away wont Dc you. Thats a lie. But if you wanna report them for cheating via character profil then you will get dced yes. But this isnt the way to report players on warmane.
    Take a screenshot and open an ingame ticket.

First 123