1. Lack of PVP on FrostWolf

Day by day it's getting more and more boring since there is no competition. Not much ppl want to do world PVP. They are just going through endless loop of BGs and arenas. Is it same on wowlk servers ?

2. Your title is misleading. You just said people are doing bgs and arenas, which is what PvP is.

3. yeah it's the same thing over and over again. I mean no one is interested in doing world pvp. they are like running bgs/arenas like bots to farm gear.

4. The population went to wotlk when Loraderon got released. Frostwolf can't even reach 2500 players online. Its a lot but ppl tend to be attracted when players see on the homepage 2 wotlk realms with over 12k ppl and some queue.
    TL:DR. Ppl play where the population is bigger than the other realms

5. I never do world pvp in MoP because that's the expansion where they made pve gear much better for world pvp. One of Holinka's many dumb decisions as developer.

6. Ye i wish people would do less 2s and 3s and do something more challenging like rated BGs for example.

7. When The Developer decide to care a lil bit and fix The bugs which have high Priority according to the Voting system, Then this realm will return strong and good again, otherwise it will end as warsong realm with population 97 people online. that is just my opinion
    wish Developers and GM who care about the Conditions of the realms read this and do something or put new Update about their plans so we the community understand what is going on

8. Ye i wish people would do less 2s and 3s and do something more challenging like rated BGs for example.
    Do you understand the idea of Rated BG's. Yes, it's working but you can't do it with randoms, also for what World PVP do you talk about? I see very often raids like For The Horde or attacking other shrine or pvp vendor.. What do you want, playing WG, or maybe going on Gurubashi Arena? This thread is useless as f.

9. The population went to wotlk when Loraderon got released. Frostwolf can't even reach 2500 players online. Its a lot but ppl tend to be attracted when players see on the homepage 2 wotlk realms with over 12k ppl and some queue.
    TL:DR. Ppl play where the population is bigger than the other realms
    3284 players according to the front page as of 2:50 AM server time.

there is lots of world PvP. just have to find when and where its happening when you log.

10. haya all need to know what need to do my mist pvp cheeps doing this it says when i click on the icon blizzerd pvp ui disabled can any one help plz

11. world pvp died with the introduction of flying mounts lol. and most people don't consider world pvp fun.. it's usually just some guild premades farming low geared nabs at shrine or pvp vendors cuz they suck at fair fights. i won't do them, and i wont try n fight back when it happens to me. and the reason rbg's and such are dead is cuz this is a private server. low population. 2's is active cuz it requires the least amount of people, and even at night, it's slow. 1k-2k ppl online, and can still only find 6-10 ppl doing arena. bg's are another story cuz most invalids are scared of arena and just do it to cap.

me personally, i play arena with random nabs for fun. i enjoy it lol. if world pvp is ur thing, find a vanilla server. no sanctuary's, no flying mounts.

12. Indeed, world PvP is boring most of the time. Sometimes when we have around 20 people online (Blacklisted - Horde) we make a small raid and attack SW (10 min done) or Shrine (1 min done) or vendor (10 sec done) or sw duel area whatever. The point is that world pvp provides little challenge and the only people that really liked it were APKAHA (that old alliance guild).

13. world pvp died with the introduction of flying mounts lol. and most people don't consider world pvp fun.. it's usually just some guild premades farming low geared nabs at shrine or pvp vendors cuz they suck at fair fights. i won't do them, and i wont try n fight back when it happens to me. and the reason rbg's and such are dead is cuz this is a private server. low population. 2's is active cuz it requires the least amount of people, and even at night, it's slow. 1k-2k ppl online, and can still only find 6-10 ppl doing arena. bg's are another story cuz most invalids are scared of arena and just do it to cap.

me personally, i play arena with random nabs for fun. i enjoy it lol. if world pvp is ur thing, find a vanilla server. no sanctuary's, no flying mounts.
    I also hate world PVP... It's pure crap and requires no skill at all... an hour of mess and confusion where every1 is shooting every1 with no reall sense of achievement. Plus the side that attacks is in advantage cause they have healers in place and should be more or less organized. Plus, no matter how good you are, your impact on that kind of mach is not so significant and u basically control nothing... In BG, even with low pugs, I can still carry the rest. Whenever I see those useless World PVP fights, I usually just fly away. Don't even bother wasting my time.

Real skill and real PVP fight is in Arenas and duels. PERIOD!

14. Day by day it's getting more and more boring since there is no competition. Not much ppl want to do world PVP. They are just going through endless loop of BGs and arenas. Is it same on wowlk servers ?
    There is a massive low lvl pvp base on Frostwolf, take a look around sometime.

15. Real skill and real PVP fight is in Arenas and duels. PERIOD!
    "Real skill" "duels" lol

As for arena,willing to bet you're talking about 2vs2 and have probably done about 10 3s games in all your time here

123 Last