1. 70-74 MoP and rest of the MOP twinks

hello , so the mop 70-74 bracket has been very very very very slow for a while now and has been stated numerous times for what reasons so this post will not be for that. I want to suggest a time frame in which we can que up for bgs and at least with that start somewhere to build the community. For example for weekends somewhere around 16st and after that there are 20+ people in this bracket on each side alliance and horde which are usually leveling, but with few twinks on at around this time and after i think we can get some battlegrounds going which will at least be a start of something and maybe we will get few of those ppl lvling to join the bracket. So basically what i am suggesting is that those who have twinks in this bracket log on weekends at around this time around 16st or after that and que up.

Also if any other bracket wants to do the same as in pick a time frame that is acceptable pls do so :) cya ingame

2. hello , so the mop 70-74 bracket has been very very very very slow for a while now and has been stated numerous times for what reasons so this post will not be for that. I want to suggest a time frame in which we can que up for bgs and at least with that start somewhere to build the community. For example for weekends somewhere around 16st and after that there are 20+ people in this bracket on each side alliance and horde which are usually leveling, but with few twinks on at around this time and after i think we can get some battlegrounds going which will at least be a start of something and maybe we will get few of those ppl lvling to join the bracket. So basically what i am suggesting is that those who have twinks in this bracket log on weekends at around this time around 16st or after that and que up.

Also if any other bracket wants to do the same as in pick a time frame that is acceptable pls do so :) cya ingame
    Sorry no 79 are the best

3. hello , so the mop 70-74 bracket has been very very very very slow for a while now and has been stated numerous times for what reasons so this post will not be for that. I want to suggest a time frame in which we can que up for bgs and at least with that start somewhere to build the community. For example for weekends somewhere around 16st and after that there are 20+ people in this bracket on each side alliance and horde which are usually leveling, but with few twinks on at around this time and after i think we can get some battlegrounds going which will at least be a start of something and maybe we will get few of those ppl lvling to join the bracket. So basically what i am suggesting is that those who have twinks in this bracket log on weekends at around this time around 16st or after that and que up.

There is a lot of 70-74s on, even twinks, go mess around Warsong Hold, The Red Panda dude will slluagther you, mess with Alliance, Twlnk will come and headshot you, etc. All of them in those zones or Dalaran Sewers

Also Goldshire is another place to see some twinks. Plus it isnt about twinks, it is about all 70-74 as a whole, those bgs were EPIC, especially when ally and horde could talk to each other, thats what killed the bracket because both factions trained and chilled with each other in Dalaran, and now that has been FIXED, it is a ghost town now.

A Ally recruited me to be a twink and I was 70 Horde, now I am a kick *** priest that owns people.

Sorry no 79 are the best
    This ain't WOTLK, bruh.....

Anyways, my Twink Crew has been long disbanded, since I can't even speak to them, my hang out twink team involving both ally/horde twinks, my partner in crime being Sinca the Blood Elf and Timtac The Night Elf, who is a mute.
    I'm gonna mess those days, shouting my slogan so both factions could see it, teaming up with Sinca to track Horde and Alliance goons, etc.
    Faction Chat was, well to be, what breathe life into the twinking community, this was after market change, and we always, ALWAYS hung out, I have a screenshot somewhere where I recruited both Ally and Horde newcomers by Goldshire, I'll post it later when I have time.

If you are wondering, IM ONE OF THE FASTEST MOFOS OF THE 70-74 BRACKET. I'M KILA-MAN-JARO BISH

WEll.... Not so much going for me nowadays since most of me crew have to roll ally to speak with me, and some of them moved to other mop realms, even talked me into joining it. I dunno why I stick around here still, probably just to see some old friends on both factions and all, thats what keeping me here.
    Edited: June 11, 2016

4. This was one of my final training sessions with newcoming Horde before the chat has been fixed.
    they moved on to 90 because of how the change killed the bracket, wasn't just marketplace or removal of kil'jaden.