1. Armory

Before I make a single complaint, I just want to state that I'm a big fan of current armory, for years we were not able to see player Gems and way back even enchants. Today's Armory is very handy and I don't think there are many people who use it as much as I do. Just because of that there are few things that bug me.

1) Character Stats tab does not display a stat as important as RESILIENCE. I think this "complaint" is pretty self explanatory.

2) There's this Flash player (or whatever) plugin in the middle of the screen that is very innovative, very cool looking BUT completely unnecessary, which takes at least 10 seconds to load, and takes good amount of computer resources. I know there was probably a lot of work put in this, but could you please make it optional to view Character 3D model? If I open like 4-5 Character armories at the same time, i can not play the game without severe lags, and it's not like my PC is no good. This is the most important thing to me, personally.

3) Character Stats won take account Gems at all. Your total strength for example is calculated from your gear and that's it.

4) Armory doesn't display character title that he/she has in use.

5) Every single character that there is on Icecrown realm has 85 more achivement points in armory, than char actually has ingame.

6) The very old (Molten) armory had this way of displaying the name in the armory > [Character name], [The title in use], [The rank in the guild] of [The Guild name]. (( Svanie, The Kingslayer, Core Raider of Aurora)) Which In my opinion is way better than [Character name] [Guild name] ((Svanie Aurora)) that is currently in use.

7) This is very minor > Prismatic Sockets from Blacksmithing and Eternal Belt Buckle won't show in the armory.

8) Before the merge of Rangaros and Deathwing, when you visited armory page, the default pvp ladder was displayed for Deathwing. After the core update it would make sense that now it displayed Icecrown, especially because Icecrown has more active players than Lordaeron at the moment.

If anyone has different opinions about this or wants to add something, I'd be interested to hear.

2. I would like to add:

Bring back the Leaderboards! For achievement points/honorable kills/etc. This was a really useful feature for the more competitive players looking to get high leaderboard positions.

3. Not a lot has changed past 5 months huh?

4. use adblock or something to rid yourself of the 3d character model which uses .webm btw

or just go to about:config and nuke .webms altogether they tend to eat up a lot more of cpu than flash ever did

5. Not a lot has changed past 5 months huh?
    Hey,hey!
    6) The very old (Molten) armory had this way of displaying the name in the armory > [Character name], [The title in use], [The rank in the guild] of [The Guild name]. (( Svanie, The Kingslayer, Core Raider of Aurora)) Which In my opinion is way better than [Character name] [Guild name] ((Svanie Aurora)) that is currently in use.

Svanie, Core Raider of Aurora???? #rip #howisthisnotchange??

6. use adblock or something to rid yourself of the 3d character model which uses .webm btw

or just go to about:config and nuke .webms altogether they tend to eat up a lot more of cpu than flash ever did
    I did exactly that by the way, but then discovered that the problem is not with the 3d Model ( tho i still wish I could turn it off ), but if I open 6 Warmane.com tabs the game lags as hell anyway, even if it's homepage, so there's something fishy here.

Hey,hey!

Svanie, Core Raider of Aurora???? #rip #howisthisnotchange??
    All good things come to an end, my son.

7. You're not the only one, although it seems to be more of a random occurence rather than the amount of tabs, mostly happens if i start up too much new tabs at once. It's not gone untiI exited the specific tab that weighs the computer memory, and since they all look the same, it could be any of the tabs. Using Mozilla.

In regards of armory, I just don't like it when the 3D model refuses to load, but I'm expecting too much from my slow net

8. I did exactly that by the way, but then discovered that the problem is not with the 3d Model ( tho i still wish I could turn it off ), but if I open 6 Warmane.com tabs the game lags as hell anyway, even if it's homepage, so there's something fishy here.
    That is caused by the video that plays at the top of every page. Have to use adblock to block that also.