1. The all new all bugged RDF

Am I the only one or do you guys get placed in the dungeons you have cd on after you finish the majority of rdfs? I mean I did like 8 dungeons today then the RDF started placing me in those same dungeons that I already did and ofc I couldn't do anything but ask people to kick me because I had cd they didn't so i was alone in the dungeon... Fixed? Not.

2. It`s supposed to spawn you into a new lockout essentially nullifying your previous one once you`re locked for most if not all of the eligible dungeons.
    Apparently that part is still bugged

3. Am I the only one or do you guys get placed in the dungeons you have cd on after you finish the majority of rdfs? I mean I did like 8 dungeons today then the RDF started placing me in those same dungeons that I already did and ofc I couldn't do anything but ask people to kick me because I had cd they didn't so i was alone in the dungeon... Fixed? Not.
    Lol ? Oh this sounds like tons of fun , I'm going to try it right now brb hahah :D

4. Lol ? Oh this sounds like tons of fun , I'm going to try it right now brb hahah :D
    y this is so much fun ResidentSleeper

5. Also it pops me up as DPS when I had only selected healer.
    I got PVP heal OS now and no idea why RDF keeps poping up for me to join as dps. Today did a dungeon with me and a resto dudu healing it, gg.

6. y this is so much fun ResidentSleeper
    I tried it and the rage in there when you refuse to kick someone is so tasty lol.