1. Can you post a pictures of these new improved character models? Do i have to download the HD Warlods of Draenor models in order to use these?
    No, u need only the files that are in the first post. And the only difference ull notice is the druid travel form and new character hairstyles, and new look when they are naked. But there are some bugs also, so u decide if its worth it.

2. No, u need only the files that are in the first post. And the only difference ull notice is the druid travel form and new character hairstyles, and new look when they are naked. But there are some bugs also, so u decide if its worth it.
    If i was thinking that it was worth downloading them, i'd never ask for pictures. It was just in case if i'm wrong.

3. Hello, it works good! After searching and searching, somebody finally did the this! If you have the new client from warmane, you need also to delete patch-enUS-w.mpq from Data -> enUS (or what region you are). Thank you very much! It only has some problems: only one undead hair is green (missing texture), draenei female has a little texture missing on shoulders (but that is not important because you'll wear armor) and a little problem to her lips, or is it normal? Some dwarves are green, and some errors appear when you close the game! And the dalaran npcs are pretty good!!! Finally!!! Thank you again!
    Edit: Some humanoids are green. For example some dalaran watchers in silverpine forest.
    Edited: August 18, 2016

4. Hmm, this looks nice, but can i download just the chaacter models and the darker nights files? I just want the blood elf models and the cool night lighting of cata

5. Hello, I'm back with news. If you don't want ANY crash, use these new models on the OLD client. And then use this https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/t...-aware.112556/ on its .exe and no more crashes anywhere (even in Dalaran).
    Note: for those who observe the anti-alising being not active on the old client (the character and all thing's edges), just move the WTF from the new client in the old client.

6. Is there any solution about the green water? I love how looks the night, but that radioactive water freaks me out.

7. Just gave this a try last night. For the most part it looks pretty good, but I've run into a couple of issues. When first entering Orgrimmar, two of the orc guards (one male, one female) standing next to the siege equipment in front of the bank are green/missing textures. Also, when creating a character, one of the male Draenei heads has a big hole in the forehead. I'm assuming it's a missing set of horns.

8. Help, my cloaks item does not showing anything, but its only on orc male and troll male, other races are doing just fine. Here's some pic : http://tinypic.com/r/1zxnxhj/9

9. Thanks for the hard work, any chance we dwarf hunters may see new bear models? http://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id=bear2skinblack

10. are these better than the current client models?

11. Anyone have a mod to change the current Druid travel form to the Stag form? I've seen some mods that can do this for 3.3.5 but they also change all of the other beast forms to a model that isn't Legion and I don't know how to separate the mod to isolate only Stag Form. Thanks in advance.

12. I have WOD models with that annoying BOUNCY night elf male animation. Does this models are the same or not? Cuz Blizzard patched later that bouncy crap

I just read the thread and lot of problems. Ill stay with my current files which are working flawlessly. Maybe Ill download water and darker nights
    Edited: February 16, 2017

13. How do these Work compared to the Standard Warmane Files?
    With the War mane Files the only problems i am seeing is that Multiple Hair styles are missing

14. June 7, 2017  
    Ehy, Do not make me crazy trying to track down every single new models thread :-D

Go with this new models, there is an entire thread were you can have assistance and the models are costantly updated. With new models i mean character, creatures, mount from legion. Give it a try! http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2738706

First 123 Last