1. soloque

malaco you have to make soloque working as M-C-H again, the actual system is real ****, idk what are the people's opinion about that but i guess they can say it here

2. The solo Q system is ****. Putting it MCH would make it more bearable again. Or just do everyone a favor and delete this **** system and isle so we can fforce people tto do 3v3 again.

3. It's been almost 2 years since he shut down the MHC setting version of solo queue vendor & bracket. It's really sad to piss on people like that.

I even vote for duo que to be erased,so that people can't abuse real 3s over duo queue or that someone can actually play classes such as mage, priest, without being roflstomped by some yoloswag comps in terms of MMH.

But why would they listen? Only thing Malaco can do is wipe gear & titles and say ''Ah it's good for server, it'll rejuvenate the population'' how sad to see that some people are really not cut to lead something, even if it's a game.

4. indeed, unfortunately tho as virtualxwc pointed out well to have mch back has been something asked by the community since the very week ffa was implemented, and yet it still hasnt been reverted to this day!

5. when MCH was first brought into discussion and implemented ~2 and half years ago, there was a forum topic of a lot of pages demanding it to be free for all (like it is today) because of the imbalance of some comps. i like the current system. population is already low and if we make it MCH it's going to take ages to find a match , especially at high mmr.

i think the current system is more than fine

mercedesa

6. i understand this point of view, but double ms comb are so bad compared to others, you cant imagine man
    for example when i play with awar as a rogue (it happens 70% of my games, not kidding) and we face lsx, tsg, phx [..] i dont have any chance to do something

7. Well, if Merce that is a lock dosnt suffer of this system, i have no idea why we should cry about this system.

He as lock is the most damaged from this change i think since he could get his pet killed by aoe dmg of War-Dk, in his case he is good to not let his pet stand next to him but is still something that requires skill to do.

clothies are the ones that suffer from this change most of all, and in healers in 2nd place i guess.

but that dosn't keep good ppl to climb somehow aniway with the cloth classes, more respect and less cry cuz your class dies in 2 secs vs BM-Enha.

It's a challenge to do everything perfect, and even if you die, well you can always blame your teammates xd.

8. mch actually took some skill

now when you get double caster vs double melee without dispel its a joke

they should prevent comps like arms/sub/resto druid because theres no way you can beat any double caster with that comp (unless 1.5k mmr)

i would much prefer to wait more in queue than to play some random tier 9 comp vs lsp

9. Way better with much faster queues.

10. Ppls who think the currently system is way better than old MCH system are braindead or 1.5k rated. Nothing more to say. Most of games i faced teams like TSG when i have the Priest healer in my team or i play MMH vs CCH where CCH is almost all the time lock/ele/hpal or frost/ele/hpal this system is just broken. Second big problem there are scripters.. there are more and more of them.

11. So u as so skilled player, i would say 1.6, complain about comps like total noob... If u r good peel ur priest, dont let him die and then complain about solo q system

12. People who are complaining about this, are the ones who never played 3v3. Your voice is ****ing worthless. This system is like 3v3. Would you complain on forum for op comps if it was 3v3? No, yet you do. These combs are available for 3v3, yet I don't see people cry over 3v3. Get used to it, fags.

13. So u as so skilled player, i would say 1.6, complain about comps like total noob... If u r good peel ur priest, dont let him die and then complain about solo q system
    If you have tier 4 comp vs TSG the priest will die. Its impossible to peel disc when you have comp like arms/enha/disc

People who are complaining about this, are the ones who never played 3v3. Your voice is ****ing worthless. This system is like 3v3. Would you complain on forum for op comps if it was 3v3? No, yet you do. These combs are available for 3v3, yet I don't see people cry over 3v3. Get used to it, fags.
    This is soloq and not 3v3. I would never play arms/sub/resto druid in 3v3 yet I am forced to play it in soloq.

The current system is too rock-paper-scissory.
    Casters have advantage over melees and double caster teams get free wins when they face 2x melee without dispel.

And when it comes to double melee usually the non disc team/tsg has advantage.

12 Last