1. I think they should just wipe and turn Blackrock (low pop) into an Icecrown-like server (same rates, etc) and let us transfer only ONE of our chars. I believe a lot of ppl would go to a new server instead of waiting 3h in queue.

2. I can't play this game anymore cuz of lag, everything is lagging from spells mail AH movement proffesions player spawn your server can't handle this kind of population, the only reason why not many complain about this is becasue most are pve and other's are closer to server location, give me back deathwing the perfect latency no ******ed multiboxers with 30 chars, you dont need more staff to handle 2 realms, you said you could focus easier on providing best exp if there was 1 realm well you were wrong when you capped it at 12k.
    So a big number of people should have to play on a lower capped server because you got a bad computeer/network?

Thats sad. I would maybe understand if someone said lag.. but when you said mail lags.. then I just have to laugh, hahaha.

3. I can't play this game anymore cuz of lag, everything is lagging from spells mail AH movement proffesions player spawn your server can't handle this kind of population, the only reason why not many complain about this is becasue most are pve and other's are closer to server location, give me back deathwing the perfect latency no ******ed multiboxers with 30 chars, you dont need more staff to handle 2 realms, you said you could focus easier on providing best exp if there was 1 realm well you were wrong when you capped it at 12k.
    Get a better computer dude... and better web service...

4. I can't play this game anymore cuz of lag, everything is lagging from spells mail AH movement proffesions player spawn your server can't handle this kind of population, the only reason why not many complain about this is becasue most are pve and other's are closer to server location, give me back deathwing the perfect latency no ******ed multiboxers with 30 chars, you dont need more staff to handle 2 realms, you said you could focus easier on providing best exp if there was 1 realm well you were wrong when you capped it at 12k.
    I remember when I had to play with integrated gpu. :DDD

5. If you are saying you are lagging due to high population in an area/spell animations etc. you are probably experiencing FPS lag instead of ping.

The latency on this server seems ok, spikes rarely but for the most part stable. AH and mail systems can sometimes have a lag time, but that's not a big deal.

6. Maybe stop trying to play world of warcraft using a fukin Nokia phone. Might as well change your dial up while you're on it.
    I just lost my **** to this comment!

First 12