1. Destroy icecrown remake deathwing and ragnaros

I can't play this game anymore cuz of lag, everything is lagging from spells mail AH movement proffesions player spawn your server can't handle this kind of population, the only reason why not many complain about this is becasue most are pve and other's are closer to server location, give me back deathwing the perfect latency no ******ed multiboxers with 30 chars, you dont need more staff to handle 2 realms, you said you could focus easier on providing best exp if there was 1 realm well you were wrong when you capped it at 12k.

2. ***** please. There's lag rarely, and even when it is it doesn't last longer than 30 minutes. It's way better like this than with two separate realms because of the population and a lot of people to do **** with.

3. The merge was good at least from the pvp pov. Why ? Because i don't have to wait 30 minutes or more to enter a bg that closed after 5 mins cos not enough people. Now i wait 5 minutes to enter a bg that lasts for 30 minutes or more (ahem ... AV, i'm looking at you. GO AWAY !).

Getting past all the cowshift in your post, your main reason for not wanting icecrown is multiboxing. At least be honest. It's not lag, it's not mail, it's not AH, it's multiboxing.

4. The realm has literally 100ms right now. If that's unplayable, then I don't know what to tell you.

5. Lags fine, bgs are also rly nice, although AV pops tpp much
    Multiboxing and big queues are a big problem, but eh, I guess servers can't be perfect

On last days of dedwing and raggy, they were capping 1.8k max and getting pretty dead, so merging them was good idea

6. ***** please. There's lag rarely, and even when it is it doesn't last longer than 30 minutes. It's way better like this than with two separate realms because of the population and a lot of people to do **** with.
    Real talk.

7. How about you complain to your isp, I'm sitting here with under 30ms

8. Maybe stop trying to play world of warcraft using a fukin Nokia phone. Might as well change your dial up while you're on it.

9. No lag here. Only complaint was too much AV... I just stopped pvping because of it lol.

10. The realm has literally 100ms right now. If that's unplayable, then I don't know what to tell you.
    I play with 350 ping everyday and do just fine..

plebs..

11. Nah, lag is really visible now with "12k players online". You really see spells cast bars showing up late and finishing early, as a healer it's really annoying since i got no idea if it's casting or not or if it is, on who is it casting at the moment since it lags too much.
    "12k players" is too much for this current server.

12. Nah, lag is really visible now with "12k players online". You really see spells cast bars showing up late and finishing early, as a healer it's really annoying since i got no idea if it's casting or not or if it is, on who is it casting at the moment since it lags too much.
    "12k players" is too much for this current server.
    No, it doesn't. Since I play both melee and heal. Rarely as melee I get "target too far away" when trying to melee them in range and as for healers only when realm MS goes to 200-300 I notice it since Quartz tells me what the ms is (Considering the realm ms counter is mostly lying and Quartz always shows my real ms when casting stuff).

13. I really don't have lag, but I don't like how they changed the distance in which you see people. They said they only did that in major ciities, but that's not true. Sit out side ICC and try to target people, or if you're a hunter, watch the opposite faction on your mini map. Since they made the distance closer, it screws up how you target them and it seems like there's a pause in the game.

14. Maybe it's on your side guys , I don't have any delay whatsoever .

15. The realm has literally 100ms right now. If that's unplayable, then I don't know what to tell you.
    I have like 40-50 ms so it is fine for me but 100 ms isn't good at all (atleast for pvp).

12 Last