1. What Happend to Capsizer?????

What happend? he deleted his char/twitch channel...
    and a russian guy insta stole his name rofl

2. He lost 12 games in sq in a row and decided to quit the game..Rage quit =)

3. do you really think its because of ragequit??? lol why do you have to lie...

4. Why would i lie ? He got dissapointed in SQ system aswel as players in general and he left..Everyone knows it.

5. He realized this server is gone.
    Just like 90% of the players with 50+ IQ.

Cant play on this server srsly and have a life.

6. stop spreading bull****.
    he quit the game because of irl reasons.
    on saturday we played some chill pvp. around 10am servertime. then he somehow had to brb. 30minutes later he wrote me "will take a while". 1pm servertime he wrote me a wall of text and said good bye.
    nothing drastically. official reasoning by his side was the fact that he apparently played too much (15-20h a week on average) and it takes up too much of his time.
    anything that goes beyond this explanation is not of your concern.

7. hello I also played with him Saturday about 2pm servertime and he said he is leaving because soloq is filled with afkers.

thank you

8. @Homerjay stop talking bull**** he was arguing with people on LFG about soloque and said that he would leave server if nothing changes about AFKers and scripters,i remember that day he lost to some scripting warr and he got like 3-4 games afkers in soloque and he just quit,he even wrote a wall of text in LFG explaining why he quit...He said AT will never be the same again

9. Sad to heard that, he was the best ret on AT along with Jabz.

10. First of all @madfinski please stop telling lies, I never argued in the LFG about anything you said. Second Homerjay is telling the truth, I decided to quit because of rl reasons, not only because gaming is taking a large part of my time, there are many reasons. People who know me or my story like Homer can relate, but im not going in details. In the end i really enjoyed to play on the server since 2011 it was a great gaming experience for me and i will never regret it. Big Thanks to Malaco and the Team behind him. But sometimes even the best things end and it looks like my time has come to say good bye to the community and to my brothers. Like always much love <3.

Capsizer