1. Next level of Icecream wpvp

nuf said pls fix

Edited: June 12, 2016

2. Lmao, made my day. :XDDD

That @$$hole is camping that site daily and he only kills lowbies. No real Pvp as u saw urself also.

Marin if u see this: Grow up dude. go bg`s... and oh yeah i checked u`re armory also.. that relentless stuff will keep you alive

.... a while

3. Love the UI and music! Links pls!

4. How do they keep turning invisible randomly? It seems everytime someone attacks one of my alts and I get on my main to kill them they can suddenly phase out of my sight right as I come after them x.x

5. They are abusing RDF que and then asking to kick em without gettin' deserteer.
    He realy afraids to die seems like.

6. nuf said pls fix

Lol now that was very funny and original, nice to watch :D

7. Well you could do it on retail :p nah but I did suggest adding a must be out of combat requirement to accept RDF que regardless this was gold

8. I did suggest adding a must be out of combat requirement to accept RDF que
    That's the 1st idea it comes to our minds, sadly sometimes ppl get combat bug. It will be ok if you play rogue hunter and night elf
    Or prolly allowing go into rdf after ~10 secs without taking any dmg, could work, idk if devs can implement something like that

9. I still can't get it, it this crap blizzlike or not ?
    Today 've met some horde do absolutely the same.

10. They are abusing RDF que and then asking to kick em without gettin' deserteer.
    He realy afraids to die seems like.
    Is that what they do ? Rdf ? If i alt f4 while i'm in combat i die. That person also doesn't seem to be in an arena team and bgs take too long for someone to use them to escape.

11. Is that what they do ? Rdf ? If i alt f4 while i'm in combat i die. That person also doesn't seem to be in an arena team and bgs take too long for someone to use them to escape.
    he was abusing RDF, insta que on horde side as healer

today i've killed him few times, looks like he got bitсhslapped by admins and does not abuse it anymore

12. He's just using hak and I'm Sherlock Holmes
    He is using Teleport, Fly hak ( you can see that in the second 0:52 )

13. He is using Teleport, Fly hak ( you can see that in the second 0:52 )
    Nope, he just dismounted in the air.

14. He probably queues with his alt for low level RDF and after he completes it other guys leave, leaving him and his alt in dungeon. After that he can just use the green eye on the mini map to go back to the dungeon when he's about to get raped, heal himself buff up and repeat. They should just enable "must be out of combat to be able to enter dungeon through green eye on the mini map."

12 Last